Sunderland

Nobody

:lol:

RTGs gone a bit haywire tonight mind.

Some are still in 'frenzy mode' after the derby and the adrenaline is still pumping through their thick fucking skulls to the extent that today's result still hasn't registered yet.

Normal service is resumed  :lol:

I was hoping Allardyce could sort out the f*cking mess we call a defence. Unfortunately it looks like it may be a lost cause. We look decent going forward, and could have easily scored 4 or 5 today, but our defence is f*cking woeful. Some of the positioning of the players today was as bad as I've seen from professionals. If we don't stop conceding goals that schoolboys would be ashamed of then I'm afraid we're gone.

Normal service is resumed  :lol:

I was hoping Allardyce could sort out the f*cking mess we call a defence. Unfortunately it looks like it may be a lost cause. We look decent going forward, and could have easily scored 4 or 5 today, but our defence is f*cking woeful. Some of the positioning of the players today was as bad as I've seen from professionals. If we don't stop conceding goals that schoolboys would be ashamed of then I'm afraid we're gone.

Sounds familiar. :lol:

Just as embarrassing a result for us as it is for Sunderland imo.

Hows that? A lot of games we have looked decent in, Norwich is pretty much the only match we have had this season when things have fell into place for us.

Sunderland getting teared apart by Everton is by no way a reflection on us, even if they did beat us 3-0 last week. We all know that things went against us in that game.

Guest firetotheworks

Because we just lost 3-0 to a team that's just been comfortably dicked 6-2? There's not a great deal more to it than that and yes it is a reflection on us.

Because we just lost 3-0 to a team that's just been comfortably dicked 6-2? There's not a great deal more to it than that and yes it is a reflection on us.

Helped by a dodgy decision by the referee and other luck fell Sunderland's way. We totally outplayed Sunderland in that match, any other day and a performance like that would have seen us win 9 times out of 10.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah but we didn't though, this hypothetical argument about that match whilst completely ignoring what actually happened makes absolutely no sense to me.

Helped by a dodgy decision by the referee and other luck fell Sunderland's way. We totally outplayed Sunderland in that match, any other day and a performance like that would have seen us win 9 times out of 10.

Don't know how you come to that conclusion when we had way more chances on Saturday, at home, against 11 men, and still couldn't score.

Yeah but we didn't though, this hypothetical argument about that match whilst completely ignoring what actually happened makes absolutely no sense to me.

But what does make sense to you is believing that Sunderland losing heavily to Everton in a completely different game of football somehow bears relevance to another entirely different game of football that took place a week earlier?

But what does make sense to you is believing that Sunderland losing heavily to Everton in a completely different game of football somehow bears relevance to another entirely different game of football that took place a week earlier?

You try to pull the village bike, she turns you down.

Do you see the relevance?

Well, using a similar analogy for the one that KI doesn't think makes sense is the equivalent of being halfway through a successful attempt at pulling then the bouncers coming and throwing you out of the club for absolutely no reason.  Granted we could have persevered, maybe climbed back in through the bog windows and got back in the game, but they intentionally broke our ribs throwing us down the stairs on the way out so we couldn't make the climb.

Well, using a similar analogy for the one that KI doesn't think makes sense is the equivalent of being halfway through a successful attempt at pulling then the bouncers coming and throwing you out of the club for absolutely no reason.  Granted we could have persevered, maybe climbed back in through the bog windows and got back in the game, but they intentionally broke our ribs throwing us down the stairs on the way out so we couldn't make the climb.

I like it  :lol:

but mojo, every single Saturday night you're chucked out for "absolutely no reason", sooner or later you should start asking questions. Maybe it's your attire, maybe it's your attitude, maybe it's just your face - not my business. Maybe if you just pull before the bouncer has a chance to start things would go nicely

I wonder how much further we can stretch this analogy