Sunderland

Nobody

I imagine it would be quite common for managers and coaching staff to use presentations and videos  ???

Having said that, I cannot imagine anything more dull than a presentation by this boring c***.

It's just the way he says it, like he's some sort of managerial hipster, doing things that nobody else has ever thought of.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/05/5e0e5dd04f66d6f2a76d6ce8e92a4380.jpg

Why has he dotted the i with a sperm?

When in Rome.......

Typical fucking mackem, the daft cunt should have waited for the return fixture as it will be 7 in a row in March.

7 and 8 will work- but 9 will be difficult.

:lol: Mr Fucking Cheerful here has actually thought it through to 2017. We could fluke a draw, man! We've done it before. Also, well done on knowing the way the numerals work.

At least the tattoo itself looks like high quality work.

There you go. I actually thought you were serious for a second :lol: No idea why the tadpole's there. I don't think those knackers understand that it's there forever, imagine being so smalltown jealous. They are strange.

Season over for the mackems, they've beat us, so that's it. They'll accept whatever shit their team serve up now this season and that is why they'll always be in and around the bottom of the league. They are so small time it is unreal. Long may it continue.