Sunderland

Nobody

over on RTG -

The ultimate defender is the keeper. If he's not good enough for Man City, he's not good enough for us! Bring back Pickford. I'm sick and tired of Sunderland being a pension club ... Allardyce, McMeneny, Defoe, and any other has been. We want genuine, young talent with a bit of flare. Watmore you're in. Better than Harry Kane by a long way. Come January, Toivonen, Cattermole, Coates, O'Shea (and definitely Brown) HAVE GOT TO GO. We need defenders with pace .. Yedlin is great; van Aanholt is good if he has the usual support ahead of him. And, by the way, Johnson fits into the Pantillimon mould -- if he's not good enough for Man City, he's definitely not good enough for us. WE ARE NOT A PENSION CLUB. We are definitely a Southampton.

anywhere else and I'd think that was a joke, to be fair they all think he's mental too

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same with us though.

We have started picking up some wins unlike Sunderland.  Also compare our December games:

Newcastle:-

Liverpool (H)

Tottenham (A)

Aston Villa (H)

Everton (H)

West Brom (A)

Sunderland:-

Arsenal (A)

Watford (H)

Chelsea (A)

Man City (A)

Liverpool (H)

I'm sure Chelsea will have turned their form around by then as well.

Sunderland Echo used this in one of their articles. What an awful photo

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.7566917.1447321258!/image/1407418579.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/1407418579.jpg

They've aged worse.