Sunderland

Nobody

Quite possible they'll not win any of their next 7 PL games.

More possible we won't tbh.

They have 3 points from their last 6 games, we have 7 points from our last 6 games.  But we're less likely to pick up points than them?

Who have they got?

Swansea (a)

Spurs (a)

Bournemouth (h)

Man City (h)

Man Utd (h)

West Ham (a)

Palace (h)

They've got Liverpool away in that 7 as well.

Quite possible they'll not win any of their next 7 PL games.

More possible we won't tbh.

They have 3 points from their last 6 games, we have 7 points from our last 6 games.  But we're less likely to pick up points than them?

Who have they got?

Swansea (a)

Spurs (a)

Bournemouth (h)

Man City (h)

Man Utd (h)

West Ham (a)

Palace (h)

They've got Liverpool away in that 7 as well.

We'll see.

Sam Allardyce: Premier League fixture scheduling is 'diabolical'

Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce has accused the Premier League of devaluing the FA Cup.

He said it was "diabolical" that top-flight clubs have league fixtures the Tuesday and Wednesday after this weekend's third-round ties.

"Of course I'm going to make changes for our cup tie at Arsenal on Saturday," Allardyce said.

"We're flogging the lads. There are more and more injuries every year, but it's ignored by the Premier League."

Sunderland, second from bottom in the league, are away to Arsenal in the FA Cup on Saturday (15:00 GMT) before they travel to fellow strugglers Swansea on Wednesday, 12 January.

"If the Premier League decides to put a stupid fixture midweek when they don't bloody need to, then I haven't got much choice than to make changes," said Allardyce.

"If you want us to respect the FA Cup, don't put Premier League fixtures in the midweek just after new year.

"Don't give me stick when I change the side at Arsenal. Give the Premier League stick, not the managers."

Sunderland's game with Swansea was due to be played on Tuesday but was moved back a day because the Welsh side have an FA Cup tie at Oxford United on Sunday.

Allardyce was aggrieved by the switch because his side play at Tottenham in a Saturday lunchtime kick-off on 16 January.

"Making me play Wednesday and Saturday rather than Tuesday and Saturday is making it harder for me to get Premier League points," he said.

"With having three away games in succession, we've got around 2,000 miles of travel and the lunchtime kick-off means we've less than three days recovery for Tottenham."

Guest Roger Kint

Fat Sam finding an excuse to throw a game he knows he will lose anyway. They could always not come back up here in between the games and cut travel by a fuck load but that wouldnt suit his whiney bullshit

Sam Allardyce: Premier League fixture scheduling is 'diabolical'

Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce has accused the Premier League of devaluing the FA Cup.

He said it was "diabolical" that top-flight clubs have league fixtures the Tuesday and Wednesday after this weekend's third-round ties.

"Of course I'm going to make changes for our cup tie at Arsenal on Saturday," Allardyce said.

"We're flogging the lads. There are more and more injuries every year, but it's ignored by the Premier League."

Sunderland, second from bottom in the league, are away to Arsenal in the FA Cup on Saturday (15:00 GMT) before they travel to fellow strugglers Swansea on Wednesday, 12 January.

"If the Premier League decides to put a stupid fixture midweek when they don't bloody need to, then I haven't got much choice than to make changes," said Allardyce.

"If you want us to respect the FA Cup, don't put Premier League fixtures in the midweek just after new year.

"Don't give me stick when I change the side at Arsenal. Give the Premier League stick, not the managers."

Sunderland's game with Swansea was due to be played on Tuesday but was moved back a day because the Welsh side have an FA Cup tie at Oxford United on Sunday.

Allardyce was aggrieved by the switch because his side play at Tottenham in a Saturday lunchtime kick-off on 16 January.

"Making me play Wednesday and Saturday rather than Tuesday and Saturday is making it harder for me to get Premier League points," he said.

"With having three away games in succession, we've got around 2,000 miles of travel and the lunchtime kick-off means we've less than three days recovery for Tottenham."

He must be really short on options if he's having to select himself.

Guest Roger Kint

Conveniently doesn't mention his teams extra days rest compared to Swansea :lol:

Havent read Klopps comments this week but has he complained about it? Given they played Sat-yesterday-Friday?

Guest palnese

My biggest wish for 2016 is that Allardyce gets relegated.

Really?

1. Pardew dead.

2. Ashley leaves.

3. Resign Ben Arfa.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that I would wish death upon anyone anyway, but Pardew's death isn't what I'd really be looking for anyway. He'd die as a legend in the eyes of the media. I just want everyone to see him for what he is and for people to say 'you were right' whilst Pardew's life falls apart like lamb in a slow cooker.

Not that I would wish death upon anyone anyway, but Pardew's death isn't what I'd really be looking for anyway. He'd die as a legend in the eyes of the media. I just want everyone to see him for what he is and for people to say 'you were right' whilst Pardew's life falls apart like lamb in a slow cooker.

:thup:

I'm still amazed that the police are allowing 3000 of our fans and 3000 of their fans travel to London for 3pm kick offs on Saturday!

Madness!

Perhaps because the police have no power to stop free movement of people?

I'm still amazed that the police are allowing 3000 of our fans and 3000 of their fans travel to London for 3pm kick offs on Saturday!

Madness!

They've moved fixtures plenty of times before in the past! I fully expected one to be on Sunday!

Madness!

That's never stopped them before. They must be struggling to meet their quota of banning orders for the season.