Sunderland

Nobody

I just can't get over how f***ing stupid Johnson must be to have done this, it's beyond comprehension. IF he now REALLY wanted to shag some young girl, couldn't he have found a 16 year old and just be a disgusting creep instead of a disgusting creep who is now facing some severe jail time? That's just one of the things that doesn't make any sense at all, among many others.

He would have known he was always going to be found out but clearly he couldn't contain his sick urges. This sort of thing is extremely high profile ever since Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris, amongst others were outed. In fact there's probably never been a worse time to be a paedophile but that's his hard luck.

I just can't get over how f***ing stupid Johnson must be to have done this, it's beyond comprehension. IF he now REALLY wanted to shag some young girl, couldn't he have found a 16 year old and just be a disgusting creep instead of a disgusting creep who is now facing some severe jail time? That's just one of the things that doesn't make any sense at all, among many others.

He would have known he was always going to be found out but clearly he couldn't contain his sick urges. This sort of thing is extremely high profile ever since Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris, amongst others were outed. In fact there's probably never been a worse time to be a paedophile but that's his hard luck.

'never been a worse time to be a paedophile '

That's a phrase I never thought I'd hear  :lol: :lol:

I just don't get why he has plead guilty to some and not others

now the prosecution don't have to prove he knew her, met her and did things with her beyond a reasonable doubt as he has admitted all of that for them

now they only have to prove he "penetrated" her

I just can't get over how fucking stupid Johnson must be to have done this, it's beyond comprehension. IF he now REALLY wanted to shag some young girl, couldn't he have found a 16 year old and just be a disgusting creep instead of a disgusting creep who is now facing some severe jail time? That's just one of the things that doesn't make any sense at all, among many others.

Footballers have allegedly been doing this for decades. The whistleblower in the Bruce Grobbelaar case wrote a book which includes reference to an un named Liverpool player doing an under age girl on her parents front lawn iirc

I just can't get over how fucking stupid Johnson must be to have done this, it's beyond comprehension. IF he now REALLY wanted to shag some young girl, couldn't he have found a 16 year old and just be a disgusting creep instead of a disgusting creep who is now facing some severe jail time? That's just one of the things that doesn't make any sense at all, among many others.

Probably assumed she'd keep quiet?

Seeing a few mackems on facebook reacting badly and pulling up stories of Cisse apparently being a pedo. like its some sort of point scoring game.

Had that levelled at me on RTG last night.

'How did NUFC handle the Cisse case?'

What case? All I remember is some lady looking forlorn with a picture of gimp's loafer.

Guest firetotheworks

'There's never been a worse time to be a peadophile' is absolutely hilarious like. :lol: It sounds like it should have been on Brasseye.

Seeing a few mackems on facebook reacting badly and pulling up stories of Cisse apparently being a pedo. like its some sort of point scoring game.

Had that levelled at me on RTG last night.

'How did NUFC handle the Cisse case?'

What case? All I remember is some lady looking forlorn with a picture of gimp's loafer.

Can you not remember the 3 year stretch Cisse did for noncing kids like?

Guest firetotheworks

When Simon Pegg doesn't fancy Chris Morris's son as well. :lol:

My favourite bit is still the American that says 'These guys don't need punishment, they need...gunishment'

If he wanted to bin dip a 15 year old, why not get a ferry to France? Qu'est-ce que le dif

Then again, he's stupid enough to get caught...and admit guilt. Wew lad.

Guest firetotheworks

Omitted from the squad at the weekend.

He'll be reinstated should the gap between them and 17th widen.

Things have gotten so bad that I originally read this as a deliberate double entendre.

Thing is with Facebook people post stuff like that ignorant of whether it offends or could be potentially sensitive because they find it funny and then legitimise trivialising it by saying they are doing their part to humiliate. It's crap. You'll get the free speech nonsense too which from a rights and debate perspective is something I agree with but there's a difference between that and blanket posting stuff because you can. Too much is played upon by people on Facebook citing freedom of expression. Have done empathy and common sense ffs.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that I particularly think it's something that the people affected by this really want to see or hear, I imagine it's still infinitely better than a lot of people defending him and even goading.