Sunderland

Nobody

It's mad like. I remember this lass at my school who had a 19 year old boyfriend when she was 15 and everyone thought it was really f***ing weird and a bit sick. 28 though? From our perspective as older people it's obviously horrible, but imagine it from the perspective of a 15 year old. It's beyond comprehension.

It's the fact he is 28 or something and has everything a lad could want except playing for them lot that makes this so fucked up

Canny hard if she supports the Mackem bastards and idolises Nohnson. She's hardly ganna want to condemn him to prison.

It's already gone to court though. :lol: Seems pointless to take it that far and then lie about it.

She was made to go to the police though, and he's plead guilty on the charges he can't lie about. Who knows what she's ever even admitted to her parents. She may also claim they just 'passionately kissed' and that'll be that IMO.

As damning as these texts are from a "Johnson is a filthy nonce perspective", I don't think they've proven that he had sexual activity with her, especially if she contradicts that notion.

God there are even some cretins replying to those 'tweets' with attacks on the lass and showing sympathy with him. Calling her 'slag' etc.

Jesus there are some sick, twisted, morons about.

A child is groomed and aggressively pursued by a grown man, one with 'hero' status to that child and some can't see how she may have been perversely coerced into these actions.

Some people really are wastes of oxygen like.

Canny hard if she supports the Mackem b******s and idolises Nohnson. She's hardly ganna want to condemn him to prison.

It's already gone to court though.[emoji38]Seems pointless to take it that far and then lie about it.

How much of it is her choice though if that makes sense. On one hand she's not old enough to decide if she wants a bit action with him and then on the other hand she can essentially decide his fate...slightly hypocritical really ain't it. Not that I can propose any alternative like.

So does the girl in question have to take the stand?

The texts so far don't expressly state what they got up to, do they? IMO seems that if she comes up and says they only kissed, then he'll get away with it.

I can't see any way they can prove their case without her unless she does. I think that will be Monday.

:thup: agreed

Guest firetotheworks

Canny hard if she supports the Mackem bastards and idolises Nohnson. She's hardly ganna want to condemn him to prison.

It's already gone to court though. :lol: Seems pointless to take it that far and then lie about it.

She was made to go to the police though, and he's plead guilty on the charges he can't lie about. Who knows what she's ever even admitted to her parents. She may also claim they just 'passionately kissed' and that'll be that IMO.

As damning as these texts are from a "Johnson is a filthy nonce perspective", I don't think they've completely proven that he had sexual activity with her, especially if she contradicts that notion.

Even with the charges as they are, he won't get away with asking a lass who he knew was 15 for nudes and kissing her, like. He's admitted guilt so there'll be some jail time I would imagine and his career is obviously over.

FWIW I'm virtually certain there will be direct evidence from her (likely to be pre-recorded video evidence) which covers the outstanding counts.

Yeah, I very much doubt the CPS would bring charges of this gravity if they didn't have some extremely compelling evidence to present.

As damning as these texts are from a "Johnson is a filthy nonce perspective", I don't think they've completely proven that he had sexual activity with her, especially if she contradicts that notion.

Even with the charges as they are, he won't get away with asking a lass who he knew was 15 for nudes and kissing her, like. He's admitted guilt so there'll be some jail time I would imagine and his career is obviously over.

Aye I know that, but I'm talking about whether he'll be found guilty on the two charges that he's currently fighting, not what his sentencing will look like for the other two charges.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye I know that, but I'm talking about whether he'll be found guilty on the two charges that he's currently fighting, not what his sentencing will look like for the other two charges.

Ah okay. Yeah, you're right.

The prosecution has told the court that Johnson asked the teen for a kiss before putting his hand down her jeans.

He then moved the car to a more secluded spot where he encouraged the girl to give him oral sex

The prosecution’s Kate Blackwell QC said after the encounter he messaged the teenager: “That wasn’t too bad was it?”

“Think we better go in the back next time?”

Johnson added. “Just wanted to get your jeans off though.”

Johnson: “I will last 10 seconds though.”

Girl: “Why’s that?”

Johnson replied: “Because it would be too good.”

Girl: “Was your thank you worth it?”

Johnson replied: “Yea might need another one.” .

It's so fucking clear what had happened.

As damning as these texts are from a "Johnson is a filthy nonce perspective", I don't think they've proven that he had sexual activity with her, especially if she contradicts that notion.

Johnson: "Am in only getting a kiss?"

Girl: "Depends what else you're after"

AJ: "Depends what you're up for -a little bit more than a kiss"

After sexual activity in the car park, Johnson text her to say: "Wasn't bad was it? Lol"

Johnson went on to tell her: "Was class. Just wanted to get ya jeans off lol"

Girl: "Next time haha"

AJ: "I will last 10 seconds tho lol"

After sexual activity in the car park, Johnson text her to say: "Wasn't bad was it? Lol"

As much as I agree that the whole world knows what happened at that time, I don't think those texts are enough to convict someone on, without her testimony, if he says they just kissed.

On a separate note...It makes you wonder where the SMBs players' heads will be at after all this...well...The whole club really

The players will do well to just block the whole issue out, and get on with everything as normal imo.

On a separate note...It makes you wonder where the SMBs players' heads will be at after all this...well...The whole club really

The players will do well to just block the whole issue out, and get on with everything as normal imo.

It would be nigh on impossible though. So many of them being young lads either young families themselves. If I was in the same team I'd wanna break his legs. Not that,that's an issue now

As much as I agree that the whole world knows what happened at that time, I don't think those texts are enough to convict someone on, without her testimony, if he says they just kissed.

Fair point. But stuff like this being said:

Craig HopeVerified account ‏@CraigHope_DM  34m34 minutes ago

Crown outlines charges against Johnson to the jury. "He penetrated her mouth with his penis. And penetrated her vagina with his fingers".

Makes you think she's confirmed that and will do so again in court (video, whatever), no?  They havent just got that from nowhere