Sunderland

Nobody

As someone not familiar with the intricacies of British slang (my entire lexicon of this is based on the I spent between '99 and '01 in Souf London (amongst members of the Streatham Massive & Croydon Cru)), what exactly is a nonce?

Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris and his didgeridoo.

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing will ever beat this nonce usage

:thup:

The best usage is just on its own, by international psychic Clinton Baptiste.

He does seem a crap nonce like.

imagine he was class at being a nonce, would be so bad

[emoji38] Jimmy Saville seemed a very good nonce tbf to him.

Anyway if this is all the defence has in terms of cross-examining it seems their argument is going to be weak as p*ss.

Jimmy Saville had some nonce cloaking device though that hid him for years. Johnson got caught on his first go of noncing. He didn't even have that plucky paedo charm, he was just creepy.

He could have at least offered her some sweets or shown her some puppies.

Guest palnese

I've been humming/singing along to In The Hall of The Mouintain King today.

From 00:19 to 00:26 it's just "no,no,no,no,no etc", and then you finish it off with a "nonce" at 00:27.

My workmates don't know the meaning of the word, thank fuck.

My mate had the back of his Nokia phone signed by Rolf Harris after standing in a very long queue at Glastonbury. Not making that up. He was pure chuffed.

Bet he got w*nked off too, he wouldn't have told you that part

He was chuffed about that n'all. Kid was perma-chuffed.

Nothing will ever beat this nonce usage

:thup:

The best usage is just on its own, by international psychic Clinton Baptiste.

Ar here, I've never seen that but knew what was coming so spent the whole 2 and half minutes laughing til I just lost it when he finally said it. :spit:

This Johnson stuff just gets nastier.

My mate had the back of his Nokia phone signed by Rolf Harris after standing in a very long queue at Glastonbury. Not making that up. He was pure chuffed.

Could be worse, there was that lad who got his arm signed by Ian Watkins at a festival and got it tatooed on the next day.

He does seem a crap nonce like.

imagine he was class at being a nonce, would be so bad

[emoji38] Jimmy Saville seemed a very good nonce tbf to him.

Anyway if this is all the defence has in terms of cross-examining it seems their argument is going to be weak as p*ss.

Jimmy Saville had some nonce cloaking device though that hid him for years. Johnson got caught on his first go of noncing. He didn't even have that plucky paedo charm, he was just creepy.

He could have at least offered her some sweets or shown her some puppies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Could be worse, there was that lad who got his arm signed by Ian Watkins at a festival and got it tatooed on the next day.

Hope he pretends its H from Steps instead

:lol: nightmare

As someone not familiar with the intricacies of British slang (my entire lexicon of this is based on the I spent between '99 and '01 in Souf London (amongst members of the Streatham Massive & Croydon Cru)), what exactly is a nonce?

Maybe this will help

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379417.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379418.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

Would it be socially unacceptable for a footballer to have a fit bird/wife and just be like a normal couple?

Probs not the best time to recreate the Stokoe coming out of the bushes like a pouncing paedo stance there Adam.