Sunderland

Nobody

He does seem a crap nonce like.

imagine he was class at being a nonce, would be so bad

[emoji38] Jimmy Saville seemed a very good nonce tbf to him.

Anyway if this is all the defence has in terms of cross-examining it seems their argument is going to be weak as p*ss.

Johnson should have read the Saville guide to noncehood.

Considering he's basically already pleaded guilty to being a sexual predator I am not entirely happy with him being allowed out on bail.

The two offences that he's pleaded guilty to probably wont result in a custodial sentence on their own.

At the moment he's a low-risk nonce that just talks to and kisses little girls, rather than a higher-risk nonce that forces them to touch his pale willy.

Considering he's basically already pleaded guilty to being a sexual predator I am not entirely happy with him being allowed out on bail.

The two offences that he's pleaded guilty to probably wont result in a custodial sentence on their own.

At the moment he's a low-risk nonce that just talks to and kisses little girls, rather than a higher-risk nonce that forces them to touch his pale willy.

We need to bump the betting thread as we are pretty far apart on this one like

Why, do you think he'd go down for the two guilty pleas?

I'd imagine for grooming and kissing kiddies a suspended sentence and sign the sex offenders register for x amount of years.

Although, if he gets found guilty of the other two then I'd see a 2.5 year custodial sentence.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379417.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7379418.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Adam-Johnson.jpg

Would it be socially unacceptable for a footballer to have a fit bird/wife and just be like a normal couple?

Probs not the best time to recreate the Stokoe coming out of the bushes like a pouncing paedo stance there Adam.

I was thinking more House of Fun by Madness. " :booboo: I'm sorry son, but we don't stock... :booboo: " ... "well, anything illegal like, so do one." He also looks like he's wearing a teenage boy's suit.... Oh f***, there's more to come out, I just know it  :shifty:

Why, do you think he'd go down for the two guilty pleas?

I'd imagine for grooming and kissing kiddies a suspended sentence and sign the sex offenders register for x amount of years.

Although, if he gets found guilty of the other two then I'd see a 2.5 year custodial sentence.

Some people have gone down for less, If you choose to take that as meaning for a red & white shite shirt, then that's you're own flithy mind doing that, it is you know.

There's text message evidence of him pushing her to touch and be touched though. If there was nothing more than kissing seems it would only be because she stopped it.

jails the best place for him

he is never ever going to be able to go out in public again

Wouldn't be so sure of that since he was getting asked for autographs last Friday when this was taking place.

really???? some people have no morals, who would do that?

maybe it was before the texts were read out.

seriously though, i cant see how he could go anywhere in peace again

Is this the end of his professional career then? Have there been any instances of convicted paedos returning to the game?

Just had a terrifying thought that he could end up here if he's let off lightly and this all eventually blows over (especially if we're in the Championship). Ashley might see it as another (former) fringe England international available for peanuts (don't imagine he'll be able to demand much in wages if he does return to the game). Not like SD or Wonga aren't used to negative publicity.

Is this the end of his professional career then? Have there been any instances of convicted paedos returning to the game?

Just had a terrifying thought that he could end up here if he's let off lightly and this all eventually blows over (especially if we're in the Championship). Ashley might see it as another (former) fringe England international available for peanuts (don't imagine he'll be able to demand much in wages if he does return to the game). Not like SD or Wonga aren't used to negative publicity.

Nee chance he'll play in English professional football again imo.

Graham Rix got 12 months in 1999 for having sex with a 15 year old. Joined Chelsea immediately after his release and was managing Pompey by 2001. Cant see it with Johnson though.

Just reading about the Rix case.... it went further than this one seems to have, i.e. full sex at a hotel - but apparently she lied about her age, whereas Johnson was fully aware this girl was only 15.

Shocked that Chelsea made statements on his sentencing that they'd keep his job open for him, as its what all the players and staff (allegedly) wanted.

Gotta hope things have moved on sufficiently for Johnson to go down and never be seen/heard of again.

Graham Rix got 12 months in 1999 for having sex with a 15 year old. Joined Chelsea immediately after his release and was managing Pompey by 2001. Cant see it with Johnson though.

There is absolutely no chance that he’ll play professional football again! Look at Ched Evans!

The Rix situation was well before Savile and the rest of the nonce brigade were exposed too!