Motherwell 2 - 4 Newcastle United (FT) Post game euphoria from pg 19

bowlingcrofty

Just realised this is on Tuesday. Looking forward to a defeat and a massive overreaction as usual :thup:

Their season starts 2 weeks before ours and it's not their first friendly, worth bearing in mind.

Just realised this is on Tuesday. Looking forward to a defeat and a massive overreaction as usual :thup:

Their season starts 2 weeks before ours and it's not their first friendly, worth bearing in mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherwell_F.C.#First_team_squad

Lost all of their players, we will still lose and it'll be f***ing embarrassing. I hate everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherwell_F.C.#First_team_squad

Lost all of their players, we will still lose and it'll be f***ing embarrassing. I hate everything.

Who needs MICHAEL HIGDON when you've got JOHN SUTTON.

Edit: didn't realise Higgy Smalls had gone to play in Holland, N.E.C. obviously wooed by his silky skills and the SPL POTY award.

Guest icemanblue

I must be one of the minority who enjoy watching or following our games, like. Can't understand this attitude, sarcastic or not, towards football being back.

I must be one of the minority who enjoy watching or following our games, like. Can't understand this attitude, sarcastic or not, towards football being back.

I'm with you. Cant wait for the depression to kick in. Bored without it.

Guest Phil K

Also worth bearing in mind is Pardew and Kinnear. Enough to destroy Man U let alone us.