The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Just watching MOTD here and Michael Owen seems to have a bit of a soft spot for us. I always thought he hated the club for some reason.

I think we are less offended by him when we win, but yeah, I was more taken to him than I've been since his second season with us for some reason.  :lol:

Classy club are Liverpool:

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 15m

I don't care how many sponsors #lfc have in directors' box at Anfield. Roy Hodgson should be in there and not in scouts' area #clubvcountry

Even if Hodgson's #lfc spell didn't work out, he's #eng manager. Clubs usually treat #eng manager with more respect. He's livid

Hodgson not invited into chairman's suite at Anfield either. #eng manager shown to small scouts' room. Unprecedented. He may leave at h-t

Classy club are Liverpool:

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 15m

I don't care how many sponsors #lfc have in directors' box at Anfield. Roy Hodgson should be in there and not in scouts' area #clubvcountry

Even if Hodgson's #lfc spell didn't work out, he's #eng manager. Clubs usually treat #eng manager with more respect. He's livid

Hodgson not invited into chairman's suite at Anfield either. #eng manager shown to small scouts' room. Unprecedented. He may leave at h-t

So fuck if he's England manager.  They have too many causes of justice to campaign for.

Sturridge is looking like the real deal.

We could have got him not so long ago with a bit of vision

He was on £50kpw at Citeh, since moved to Chelsea and now Liverpool. No chance we'd pay what he's on.