The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Us 16th now.

Nothing much has changed, let's hope Liverpool get something today.

I was looking at our run of fixtures coming up, got me a bit worried like.

We've already peaked, I don't think we'll climb above where we are now for the rest of the season (assuming the manager keeps his job).

You don't think we'll climb above 16th?

Hadaway. Another spectacularly dramatic statement.

I think we'll get a point if we're lucky from the next eighteen available so I don't see us climbing the table from here. We've already had the easiest run of games we'll see all season and made a complete f***ing mess of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF?!?!

Sorry to double quote, but this has really astounded me, this part of your post.

Really? Can't see three home bankers in a row anywhere else on the fixture calendar, feel free to point it out though.

It's not so much that as it is the fact that you think it has been "...a complete fucking mess". We have probably got one point less than expected from these games, maybe 3 if you count those 3 "bankers" as games you expected us to win all of comfortably. Little bit extreme to be honest. Villa at home, plus the 4 games after sees us with a similar run of games to be fair, later in the season. Just think you're going a bit over the top with those sort of statements. Might as well resign to relegation now, ay?

Of course it's been a complete mess, that's kind of why we're 16th.

And you're bloody right I expect to win all of those games comfortably. Wouldn't say resigned to relegation but certainly resigned to being close.

That's whats being missed, we have played 3 poor teams at home and are 16th. Over dramatic or not, it's not good.

Us 16th now.

We've already peaked, I don't think we'll climb above where we are now for the rest of the season (assuming the manager keeps his job).

I think we'll get a point if we're lucky from the next eighteen available so I don't see us climbing the table from here. We've already had the easiest run of games we'll see all season and made a complete f***ing mess of it.

WTF?!?!

Sorry to double quote, but this has really astounded me, this part of your post.

Really? Can't see three home bankers in a row anywhere else on the fixture calendar (plus an away game against the worst home team in the division), feel free to point it out though.

Who is the worst home team in the division?

Of the teams that remained in the division, last season it was Aston Villa.

Despite S*nderland being the only team below us?

Us 16th now.

WTF?!?!

Really? Can't see three home bankers in a row anywhere else on the fixture calendar, feel free to point it out though.

It's not so much that as it is the fact that you think it has been "...a complete f***ing mess". We have probably got one point less than expected from these games, maybe 3 if you count those 3 "bankers" as games you expected us to win all of comfortably. Little bit extreme to be honest. Villa at home, plus the 4 games after sees us with a similar run of games to be fair, later in the season. Just think you're going a bit over the top with those sort of statements. Might as well resign to relegation now, ay?

Of course it's been a complete mess, that's kind of why we're 16th.

And you're bloody right I expect to win all of those games comfortably. Wouldn't say resigned to relegation but certainly resigned to being close.

Alright then, so did you "expect" a win at Villa?