The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest neesy111

We badly needs loads more indoor facilities, the weather is appalling and maintaining outdoor pitches is difficult and/or not done.

3G pitches solve half of that problem.

It's been a while since England invented a new game in order to be World Champion for a few years. We're due something new an awesome.

I'm thinking Croquet, but with roller blades. Underwater.

Crab football.

Man that was awesome at school.

Anyone else think Roma's system would suit us?

Pardew trying to implement a Rudi Garcia system :yao:

But it probably would yeah.

Deleted my post in error.

Roma did take a bit of a risk hiring him but as I'm sure everyone knows he's doing fantastic job

He's always been a quality manager who really just needed to show it in a league which is more high profile than France.

Thing is though the way he plays teams usually take a long time to adapt to his tactics and they start slowly but end seasons strong.

Roma have adapted instantly which can only speak volumes of the intelligence of the Roma players.

He's always been a quality manager who really just needed to show it in a league which is more high profile than France.

Thing is though the way he plays teams usually take a long time to adapt to his tactics and they start slowly but end seasons strong.

Roma have adapted instantly which can only speak volumes of the intelligence of the Roma players.

I look at the Roma midfield and die of envy.

Italian football has been really dynamic this season