The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Is anyone else watching football this weekend thinking "they'd beat us". Every game i've seen this weekend man, palace - they'd beat us. Villa - they'd beat us. Norwich - they'd beat us. Maybe get a point off stoke.  :suicide:

:lol: Trying not to be so negative, but it crosses my mind from time to time.

People on here giving Phillips stick like but he's played smart football since he has came on.

Would have two if he were 38.

Still a better striker than Shola.

If we're listing strikers better than Shola im gonna have to put me phone on charge.

People on here giving Phillips stick like but he's played smart football since he has came on.

If we're listing strikers better than Shola im gonna have to put me phone on charge.

Keep it to strikers over the age of 38. Only take a few hours.

:lol: It's all laughs until we see who starts tomorrow.

:lol: It's all laughs until we see who starts tomorrow.

:yao:

Guest chopey

Is anyone else watching football this weekend thinking "they'd beat us". Every game i've seen this weekend man, palace - they'd beat us. Villa - they'd beat us. Norwich - they'd beat us. Maybe get a point off stoke.  :suicide:

My thoughts exactly, I dont think we can judge tomorrow's result but if we put in a poor performance against what looks like a canny West Ham side next week, then we could have problems

Chelsea's Bench: Schwarzer, Essien, Van Ginkel, Schurrle, Mata, Ba, Lukaku.

Mother of Christ. :scared: :yao:

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Don't know how I've completely evaded the fact that Mark Schwarzer is now at Chelsea.

Just seen the handball given... Was never a penalty...

It was like

The rule is it must be deliberate handball... That wasn't deliberate in my eyes...

Handball is almost always accidental. On this occasion it stopped a cross so it's got to be a penalty.

If its accidental then it's not a penalty... Too many penalties given when they're not...

Schwarzer is a good signing for Chelsea. I would have said a shit choice for him since he's still a good keeper and could have started at a lot of PL clubs, but he's obviously happy to pick up the paycheck. Chelsea will have a good second choice keeper for 1/2 years until Courtois comes back.

Schwarzer is a good signing for Chelsea. I would have said a shit choice for him since he's still a good keeper and could have started at a lot of PL clubs, but he's obviously happy to pick up the paycheck. Chelsea will have a good second choice keeper for 1/2 years until Courtois comes back.

And no Hilario or Turnbull more to the point.

Schwarzer is a good signing for Chelsea. I would have said a s*** choice for him since he's still a good keeper and could have started at a lot of PL clubs, but he's obviously happy to pick up the paycheck. Chelsea will have a good second choice keeper for 1/2 years until Courtois comes back.

I think he's been guaranteed games every now and then, as this is a world cup year and he's still our number one keeper. Probably league cup and EPL games next to UCL games.

Schwarzer is a good signing for Chelsea. I would have said a s*** choice for him since he's still a good keeper and could have started at a lot of PL clubs, but he's obviously happy to pick up the paycheck. Chelsea will have a good second choice keeper for 1/2 years until Courtois comes back.

I think he's been guaranteed games every now and then, as this is a world cup year and he's still our number one keeper. Probably league cup and EPL games next to UCL games.

He'll play league cup games for sure and maybe unimportant CL games, but I can't see him playing many league games. Incognito mentioned Turnbull and Hilario there. Turnbull was their second/third choice keeper for four years and played less than 10 league games. Hilario is still there and I think Mourinho has a soft spot for him as well and could give him run outs in the cups.

If I was Schwarzer I'd have been looking at another mid table side to ply my trade.