The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Absolutely baffling how the best player in the prem is sitting on the bench today

I'll be furious if we've sold RVP to Hull like.

As a goalscorer, theres none better than RVP in England but as a player, Mata is another level.

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely baffling how the best player in the prem is sitting on the bench today

He's not fit and he's not the best player in the league not even close.

Best player in the league is Mr RVP.

Fuck off, it's Stevie GerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRDdddddddddddddddddd, show some anfield respect mister :angry:

As a goalscorer, theres none better than RVP in England but as a player, Mata is another level.

Each to their own of course. There's very little in it and it's all a matter of personal preference. I absolutely love watching Mata play.

Til tomorrow night when Shola hits the ground snoring.

Guest bimpy474

Til tomorrow night when Shola hits the ground snoring.

:mackems:

Mata has better technique obviously, but RVP is comfortably the best player in the league imo.