The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Pressure will be on Holloway. Embarrassing home loss to another struggling side.

Their team is genuinely atrocious. They lost the stand out player from a team that wasn't special in the Championship. Look at it. Who would you want? Jedinak? Bolasie? The sad failures of Chamakh? I like Joel Ward, though. We should pursue Joel Ward.

Holloway will get sacked, they'll appoint someone on the same level or worse and still go down. Pointless.

Inevitable. Seems all promoted teams think this is the answer and it never is. Enjoy the exposure and the extra cash, go back down and fight for promotion again. Especially palace who got lucky in the play offs.

Holloway will get sacked, they'll appoint someone on the same level or worse and still go down. Pointless.

Inevitable. Seems all promoted teams think this is the answer and it never is. Enjoy the exposure and the extra cash, go back down and fight for promotion again. Especially palace who got lucky in the play offs.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Disagree, I think palace will stick by Holloway.  They never got lucky in the play-offs, deservedly won them.

Disagree, I think palace will stick by Holloway.  They never got lucky in the play-offs, deservedly won them.

Bet you a fiver to SBR foundation holloway isn't palace manger by the end of the season. Don't have to take it, no pressure. :)

Guest Haris Vuckic

What are they chanting?

"1-0 and you f***ed it up" maybe?, not sure.

That chant starts when someone fucks up a 2-0 lead. Most teams fuck up a one goal lead. :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Can I just say a massive thank you to Fulham FC for shutting that fucking annoying drummer and crowd up. Is there anything worse in football than bands/drummers and orchestrated crowds?

Guest bimpy474

That fire alarm that went off, it's the same as my one at work. I felt daft standing outside my house at the assembly point in my jimjams.

What are they chanting?

"1-0 and you f***ed it up" maybe?, not sure.

That chant starts when someone fucks up a 2-0 lead. Most teams fuck up a one goal lead. :lol:

It is weird like, but they were definitely chanting it.