The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Would you rather them win the cup and face the drop or bow out over the next 2 rounds and stay up?

Lose both legs convincingly, relegated by Easter and then, just as the realisation begins to dawn, slide gently but inexorably into the North Sea, to join their many deceased non-attending brethren.....and never to return.

Aye but i'd miss derby day like.

Btw if Sunderland beat Southampton, Chelsea, Manu over two legs and citeh in the final...they deserve it.

Of course they would deserve it, it would have been a fantastic cup run for any team, let alone a shite one like theirs.

Would you rather them win the cup and face the drop or bow out over the next 2 rounds and stay up?

Lose both legs convincingly, relegated by Easter and then, just as the realisation begins to dawn, slide gently but inexorably into the North Sea, to join their many deceased non-attending brethren.....and never to return.

Me too. Except I wouldn't miss the derby.

Me too. Except I wouldn't miss the derby.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

As long as we won the final derby, I'd quite happily never play them again.

Exactly my take on it. If we do anything less than destroy them, I'd rather they stayed up until we do and then they can go down. The 5-1 would have been the perfect season for them to fuck off.

Aye, we definitely want a piss easy draw for the mackems in the semis :thup:

Some people are so fucking thick.

And we say the nutters on RTG are obsessed with us......couldn't give a shit who they get.

Man City be nice though :lol:

No one wants their rivals to win a cup, nothing to do with obsession.

If they go down it will be funny, if they don't I won't lose any sleep over it.