The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It seems the more you cover the more you have to stake.

Have a play around with it if your interested -

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/football-pools

It works in the same way as a placepot does in racing.

Just say there are 10 games and you pick a home win in all it's one bet. (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1 =1)

If you pick 9 home wins and one you pick home and draw it is 2 bets. (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x2 =2)

If you picked 5 home wins, 2 where you go for 2 options and 3 where you pick all three it is 108 bets. (1x1x1x1x1x2x2x3x3x3 = 108)

You pay for every bet you make so at £1 a go you probably want to keep it down to a maximum of 10 bets, otherwise your spending a lot of money.

Had myself a bit of luck on Sunday and Monday with my Yank sports bets so I've gone all out with two £5 acca's tonight, one on varying football games and one mixing up NBA, NHL and MLB.

J Rodwell @ 16/1

First Goalscorer                  £1

Man City @ 9/2

First Half Handicap(-1.0)    £2.50

S Jovetic @ 17/2

To Score 2 or More Goals    £2.50

E Dzeko @ 15/2

To Score 2 or More Goals    £2.50

Ohh.. i put a small bet on Chelsea -0 and -0.5, City and United.. and thought that i lost that when Newcastle won, but the chelseabet was for the 1st half only.. also got 10euro on QPR, Wigan, wolves and Coventry,

Where can I find some live-results?

Ohh.. i put a small bet on Chelsea -0 and -0.5, City and United.. and thought that i lost that when Newcastle won, but the chelseabet was for the 1st half only.. also got 10euro on QPR, Wigan, wolves and Coventry,

Where can I find some live-results?

Serious? :lol: