Rio Ave 3 - 1 Newcastle United - post-match RAGING from page 11

Decky

Oh god :lol:

Full name Club Deportivo Wanka

Nickname(s) "Los Wankeros"

Excellent :lol:

I'm a little surprised you kids hadn't heard of the Wanka before. I assume you've not seen their subtle kit either:

http://i.imgur.com/oDTPq7R.jpg

The team aroused controversy in 2004 when it moved its base to Cerro de Pasco, the highest city in the world and almost certainly the world's highest venue for professional football, at an altitude of 4,380 m (13,973 ft) above sea level, well above the point where altitude sickness becomes a problem. Its opponents criticised the move as an attempt to stave off relegation by playing in conditions that no other team could tolerate, including hail, rain, near-freezing temperatures and a lack of oxygen from the high altitude. The club was relegated that season anyway.

:lol:

The team aroused controversy in 2004 when it moved its base to Cerro de Pasco, the highest city in the world and almost certainly the world's highest venue for professional football, at an altitude of 4,380 m (13,973 ft) above sea level, well above the point where altitude sickness becomes a problem. Its opponents criticised the move as an attempt to stave off relegation by playing in conditions that no other team could tolerate, including hail, rain, near-freezing temperatures and a lack of oxygen from the high altitude. The club was relegated that season anyway.

:lol: :lol:

I'll write w***** on a t-shirt for you mate, no worries. :thup:

:smitten:

really want to beat these. I know very little about them but whenever I have had a bet involving they have cost me money. (them, kalmar, standard liege, liverpool...shit be upon them)

really want to beat these. I know very little about them but whenever I have had a bet involving they have cost me money. (them, kalmar, standard liege, liverpool...s*** be upon them)

Won me a fair few bets these :aww:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Is this going to be another Media blackout?

Huddersfield town Ustreamed their game last night for free - took the cameras themselves. Meanwhile we're hammering F5 or sitting through SSN who you don't even listen to you just look at the birds.

:lol: :lol:

The conditions do seem to get worse. :lol:

hail

Fair enough.

rain

Could be worse.

near-freezing temperatures

Tolerable.

a lack of oxygen

I see.

George Caulkin (@CaulkinTheTimes) tweeted at 11:04 AM on Fri, Jul 19, 2013:

#Nufc began training with intense warm-up marshalled by consultant @FayeDowney. Now in 2 groups working on ball retention & winning it back. There'll be 11-a-side to come, working specifically on getting out of own box quickly. All players wired up to GPS & heart monitors.

George Caulkin (@CaulkinTheTimes) tweeted at 11:04 AM on Fri, Jul 19, 2013:

#Nufc began training with intense warm-up marshalled by consultant @FayeDowney. Now in 2 groups working on ball retention & winning it back. There'll be 11-a-side to come, working specifically on getting out of own box quickly. All players wired up to GPS & heart monitors.

:hmm: