Rangers 1 - 1 Newcastle United - pretend you know how it went from page 18

Decky

Jonas LW. He learnt nothing? If Sissoko is viewed as a RW this season he wants shooting.

Hatem at #10 is a nice idea, but have the common sense to drop Tioté for Sissoko instead of shoving him out wide.

That and a new LW and Remy on the right and it suddenly looks a lot better, decent idea just got the wrong players in certain areas of the pitch.

That makes a change.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure why anyone is taking pre-season games this seriously but fair enough :D

It's the lack of trying something different that worries i think mate. Say we dont use this formation this season, why use it right up to the first game.

It's all about fitness at the moment tbh. I will take a bet with anyone that Jonas isn't in our first choice 11 when everyone is fit.

I differ a bit there, it is about fitness but for me it's about getting a system and formation to suit the players (something Pardew himself has even said), yet he has done nothing about that part with only two friendlies left after this one.

Not sure why anyone is taking pre-season games this seriously but fair enough :D

I wouldn't usually care but signings not withstanding this team is going to start on opening day.

Jon loves Jonas.

Bullshit, I just know pre-season formations etc.. means about as much as Pardew saying how great Shola is.

Getting pretty close to the start of the season now tbf, i think this is pretty close to how Pardew wants to line up.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jonas starts against City.

Guest bimpy474

Lee McCulloch CB is asking for injuries. He's a radge mentalist.

Moshni is one to worry about, he's a nutter.

I wouldn't usually care but signings not withstanding this team is going to start on opening day.

Jon loves Jonas.

Bullshit, I just know pre-season formations etc.. means about as much as Pardew saying how great Shola is.

Getting pretty close to the start of the season now tbf, i think this is pretty close to how Pardew wants to line up.

I wouldn't be surprised or that bothered either tbh (I heart Jonas!!11).

Santon will need some protection for one and given Remy hasn't played a minute of pre-season he is very unlikely to start anyway. That doesn't mean he won't be first choice as soon as he is properly match fit. I also think Gouffran is ahead of Jonas in the pecking order and will probably come on at half time or early in the second half.

Jon loves Jonas.

I wouldn't be surprised or that bothered either tbh (I heart Jonas!!11).

Santon will need some protection for one and given Remy hasn't played a minute of pre-season he is very unlikely to start anyway. That doesn't mean he won't be first choice as soon as he is properly match fit. I also think Gouffran is ahead of Jonas in the pecking order and will probably come on at half time or early in the second half.

I agree tbh, quite frankly i think the whole Tiote and Cabaye with Sissoko on the right has pissed me off more :lol:

Although i'd rather Gouffran play as well.