The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest reefatoon

He will be trying to curry favour with the players by letting them do fuck all, the desperate twat that he is.

I heard a bit of his post match interview ealrier, and one comment was very telling... he said something like... "I wont make excuses for the 6 defeats, because I know I'm always accused of doing that"... so it appears the kernt is hearing/reading whats been said about him.... maybe even this thread!

Hello Alan, you massive twat... please leave, thanks! :lol:

I heard a bit of his post match interview ealrier, and one comment was very telling... he said something like... "I wont make excuses for the 6 defeats, because I know I'm always accused of doing that"... so it appears the kernt is hearing/reading whats been said about him.... maybe even this thread!

Hello Alan, you massive t***... please leave, thanks! :lol:

If so,

Hi Alan, hope you choke on that unwarranted ego you possess.

Bell wipe

Guest firetotheworks

Came in here waiting to read his excuse. Totally forgot that we "won". It feels totally alien. :lol:

• 1 month later...

We "were" affected by the World Cup?! :lol: We haven't even had our first post-World Cup thrashing yet.  Unless he means our transfer business, which would be equally laughable.

WUM on the wind-up, again.

He is suggesting that players minds were on the world cup, which is just ludicrous

Guest neesy111

Probably thinks he's been out of the spotlight for too long so needs to massage his Jupiter sized ego the last few days.