Positives

- Passing it around even if occaisionally sloppily

- Cisse looks like he'll score given an opportunity

Negatives

- Absolutely no creativity

- Debuchy needs to stop giving away pens

- Shola, why is he on the pitch?

Would help if refs weren't blind.

:thup: Every single pen he has conceded has been a dive, not his fault the refs are blind morons.

Pretty poor half, don't really deserve to be behind on balance of play

Positives

- Passing it around even if occaisionally sloppily

- Cisse looks like he'll score given an opportunity

:yao:

Guest bimpy474

Remember gays, it's only a friendly and there's nothing to worry about.

:lol:

Harsh that.

Well i include myself in that :lol:. We are overeacting and not giving Pardew credit for 5th. Lets give him until Christmas :lol:

Remember gays, it's only a friendly and there's nothing to worry about.

:lol:

Harsh that.

Well i include myself in that :lol:. We are overeacting and not giving Pardew credit for 5th. Lets give him until Christmas :lol:

Real Bimpy is back :lol:

Was a definite pen.

Quite encouraging that in the sense surely Shola has destroyed any positive thinking he's built up this pre-season with that kind of performance. Really credit to Braga, they've sat deep and are breaking well. It's the kind of football we really struggled with last season against 'weaker' sides. The amount of times we were saved in these kind of home matches by late late goals was a bit ridiculous.

Pardew's thinking clearly hasn't changed which is still massively worrying. I'm still harbouring hopes that a striker with movement instead of Shola will change everything, else this season will be as mundane and depressing as the last.

With this group we look like a s*** version of Rodgers' Swansea from two seasons ago. Tons of fart, absolutely no s***. Perhaps with Marveaux, Anita, and Remy in for Jonas, Shola, and Tiote we'd carry some threat up front.

Totally agree with you. Tiote is simply just a brick wall, offers no footballing ability and regularly leaves us in the shit. Jonas is slow and no end product. Shola is just Shola. If we were to replace them with players with creativity and intelligence then I would hope that we would carry some threat.

We've had a fair bit of possession, but as usual, we're relying completely on crosses and pose no threat down the middle. I don't know who the subs are, but I'd like to see Marv, Sammy or Campbell come on. Add an element of unpredictability.

We're garbage, we have no threat and little or or no creativity. It's going to be another tough season, only this one will have no European football to take our minds off the domestic shit that will be served up more often than not.