Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

What a mess. Cisse hasn't kept the ball once. Weak as a little girl. Ben arfa must be thinking its time to go. We are getting taken apart at will

That's not true, first 15 mins he kept the ball well with decent touches BUT it's been poor since then

Looks out of his league. He had the opportunity to compete for some balls in the box, they weren't chances exactly, but he didn't even look close to competing - let alone getting on the end of anything to finish/make a chance for himself. Needs it on a plate if he's going to score today, or a wonder strike.

What's Carragher said? I'm currently watching trailers for films in Russian.

He said he hates those fans who stream Sky thus meaning he gets less WONGA in his pocket before putting on a Wonga granny mask and sexually assaulting Gaz Nev.

We have played the right way and passed well at times but we have been noverpowered by Toure in misfield time and time again and Cisse and Gouffran cannot hold anything up at all, as for vdefense, Saylor has been awful, Aguero wound him up a bit after the not handball and he tooke the bait, hook line and sinker, with 1 min left in the half.  WTF we we're gonna get stuffed anyway.  On a plus............still trying to think of one.  Thanks NUFC for another comedy / horror show.  Please Cxiteh take bit easy on us second half.......only watching to see Dummets debut....lamb to the slaughter....

I commend your choice to start drinking.

LOL, our season was already over before it even started. No Cabaye meaning there's no one to pass that friggin ball around.

Do we have any people left? I think juniors are the way to go down the divisions :)

We were always going to be beaten today, however I can't agree with the Cabaye comment. To me he's over rated on here, yes we should be getting at least £20m for him but only because even s*** players go for £15m+ these days and we have clubs with lots of money interested in him. I think Sissoko, Ben Arfa, and even Anita are better passers of the ball than Cabaye.

They are not better passers than Cabaye, though Anita's short passing game is arguably better

Can't we just have gentleman's agreement to finish at half time and keep the score as it is.

Looking forward to a loss at home to West Ham next then get shocked by Morecambe in the Carling Cup. Kinnear in for Fulham, where we set the highest premiership loss record.

The attitude on the pitch tonight speaks volumes of the attitude at the club in general. No ambition, no desire and no heart. Worst part is, it doesn't look like it's gonna change anytime soon.

It is going to get fucking worse.. if you can even believe that!

They simply don't care anymore. As simple as that.

Mad isn't it. I honestly didn't think they'd be as disheartened as I am.

I think they've looked up for it at the start actually, we were pressing non stop. That dropped off when we conceded the 2nd. Now they've just lost their rag, dont have the patience & self belief in their ability.

LOL, our season was already over before it even started. No Cabaye meaning there's no one to pass that friggin ball around.

Do we have any people left? I think juniors are the way to go down the divisions :)

We were always going to be beaten today, however I can't agree with the Cabaye comment. To me he's over rated on here, yes we should be getting at least £20m for him but only because even s*** players go for £15m+ these days and we have clubs with lots of money interested in him. I think Sissoko, Ben Arfa, and even Anita are better passers of the ball than Cabaye.

They are not better passers than Cabaye, though Anita's short passing game is arguably better

I'd say they are, Sissoko can pick out some great passes, Ben Arfa is decent as well though he doesn't pass that often.

We are going to be beaten big a lot of times this season, this is just the first of many. This team is worse than last year's that finished 16th. There may be enough really poor teams at the bottom to help our chances of staying up. But just surviving this season should be the height of our expectations.