Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

The ONLY glimmer of hope is that we're playing some freakshow team, if we put in shit like this against West Ham I'm fully done with the season.

How likely do you think it is that we suddenly play well after a submission like this, and with at least two first teamers missing?

This was a recurring theme last season.

I know, it's not likely at all. However because it'll be the first game at home, because we'll have a point to prove I'm hoping for at least some improvement. We still have the fundamental basics wrong though, movement, passing, creativity. It's so shocking.

Lets be honest, were playing a team that are one if the favourites to win the league, there's only two or three teams that have a chance of beating them this year and most teams that play them at home are likely to suffer the same fate as us.

Silly errors and idiocy aside, were playing Man City not Hull.

Doesn't matter who we are playing, it's the job we are doing in response, which is pathetic, we can't keep the ball, we can't defend and we continually keep making silly schoolboy errors. The quality of the opposition is clouding the bigger issue, that this NUFC team is just not very good at all, no where near PL level.

Pardew's lost it. And the players fucking know it too.

There's no structure, no discipline, no enthusiasm, no formation, no life. It's just taking the punches on the ropes and waiting for the bell.

Yep and the players knew it at the start of the year. It was fucking obvious they'd play like this tonight.

Guest bimpy474

Is this commentator blind, first half Cisse was awful and Gouffran did any work that happened to go up front. Fucking idiot.