Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

I'm genuinely not quite sure what anyone was expecting here? Are Swansea shit because they lost 1-4 to Man Utd? No of course not. Judge the team after a few games not this one FFS.

Are you fucking kidding man? Did you watch either of those matches?

Does it matter? The difference is one goal scored by them compared to us, our season was never going to be defined by the result away at Manchester City

I'm genuinely not quite sure what anyone was expecting here? Are Swansea shit because they lost 1-4 to Man Utd? No of course not. Judge the team after a few games not this one FFS.

Are you fucking kidding man? Did you watch either of those matches?

Does it matter? The difference is one goal scored by them compared to us, our season was never going to be defined by the result away at Manchester City

Oh, you're on a wind up, I get it.

You think people are pissed off about the result, rather than the performance....

The way I see it, the first half performance wasn't that bad, and I don't think it is fair to judge a team playing with 10 men versus arguably the best squad in the division. Individually you could say Taylor had a stinker, Debuchy defensively much the same, other than that everyone did alright.

I'll probably get hounded for this, but I definately see potential in the Mbiwa-Colo partnership, I thought they looked comfortableish.

Aye, there was once when Colo was done for pace but Mbiwa was there to cover up. They seem to complement each other very well.

Guest palnese

I really just don't want to hear what Pardew has to say after this.

I don't want to rest my eyes on his fucking face ever again.

I had a little patience for those optimists before, but not anymore.  What do they have to do to convince you that this club is a total shambles?  The give it time brigade can seriously go fuck off if they can't see the toxicity that engulfs this club.  FFS.

:clap:

The way I see it, the first half performance wasn't that bad, and I don't think it is fair to judge a team playing with 10 men versus arguably the best squad in the division. Individually you could say Taylor had a stinker, Debuchy defensively much the same, other than that everyone did alright.

We were rotten in the first half.

I had a little patience for those optimists before, but not anymore.  What do they have to do to convince you that this club is a total shambles?  The give it time brigade can seriously go f*** off if they can't see the toxicity that engulfs this club.  FFS.

But but stability

I'll probably get hounded for this, but I definately see potential in the Mbiwa-Colo partnership, I thought they looked comfortableish.

Aye, there was once when Colo was done for pace but Mbiwa was there to cover up. They seem to complement each other very well.

Big sam will have them next week