Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/08/13 - post-'match' reaction from page 63

Dave

Citeh spent more in this transfer window than our entire team cost.

And?

You're a clever boy, i'm sure you can work it out.

We're never going to spend as much as them, but with a half-decent manager and a couple of players who actually want to play for him, and we'd give the game a go. I guarantee you that the likes of Hull and Palace will give them a better game than we have.

It's not all about money. I know we need extra players in the squad, but a new manager would be my first choice.

And?

We're never going to spend as much as them, but with a half-decent manager and a couple of players who actually want to play for him, and we'd give the game a go. I guarantee you that the likes of Hull and Palace will give them a better game than we have.

It's not all about money. I know we need extra players in the squad, but a new manager would be my first choice.

Yep.  Our biggest problem is the manager, not the players.

And?

Glad we agree.

I didn't see the whole thing, but dived in and out of it, and from what I saw there didn't look to be much effort or desire there.

If it was a fixture later in the season you might say it was one where the players looked like they were trying to get the manager sacked.

Guest bimpy474

And?

Glad we agree.

99% of us are wrong you know.