Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

The upper one to the right would be lovely Bimpy!

That's how i'd like him to play, i just can see it. It's too sensible and too attacking for him.

The upper one to the right would be lovely Bimpy!

That's how i'd like him to play, i just can see it. It's too sensible and too attacking for him.

Aye :( More likely winning the lottery i think..

"We're shit and we're sick of it" was the chant during Allardyce's time at NUFC but the 'experts' in the media say we wouldn't have been relegated if he hadn't been sacked. They wrongly seem to think we were relegated in the season Allardyce was sacked. I bet those same 'experts' also don't remember the 4 points we gave to Derby County. Whatever regrets NUFC have, sacking Allardyce shouldn't be one of them. Appointing him in the first place was the regret.

The same media 'experts' said Sunderland were wrong to sack O'Neill. Anyone with a brain knew they were doomed until they replaced him.

Guest neesy111

"We're shit and we're sick of it" was the chant during Allardyce's time at NUFC but the 'experts' in the media say we wouldn't have been relegated if he hadn't been sacked. They wrongly seem to think we were relegated in the season Allardyce was sacked. I bet those same 'experts' also don't remember the 4 points we gave to Derby County. Whatever regrets NUFC have, sacking Allardyce shouldn't be one of them. Appointing him in the first place was the regret.

The same media 'experts' said Sunderland were wrong to sack O'Neill. Anyone with a brain knew they were doomed until they replaced him.

:thup:

You not see the team that has been posted by a few people? Of course we'll not know for sure until 2pm but it's very likely:

Krul; Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon; Ben Arfa, Anita, Sissoko, Marveaux; Ameobi, Cisse.

Shola is starting? Holy fucking shit, this is nearly 2014.

They're a team that allows their manager to pick out the players to suit his style. That's their major advantage from the get go.

Short term its definitely an advantage considering neither manager is good enough to adapt his style to different players.  Though long term giving Allardyce such control/resources (or Pardew for that matter) will fuck them up completely.  Obviously Ashleys doing a great job fucking us up right now, but should he finally fuck off we're in a very good state for someone else to move us forward.  You wont be able to say the same about West Ham with the utter shit they have on massive contracts.

You not see the team that has been posted by a few people? Of course we'll not know for sure until 2pm but it's very likely:

Krul; Debuchy, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini, Santon; Ben Arfa, Anita, Sissoko, Marveaux; Ameobi, Cisse.

Absolutely no reason not to start Gouffran.  Dont care what people say about Ameobi holding the ball up, his first touch is so bad he cant hold the ball up efdectively anyway.

Absolutely no reason not to start Gouffran.

Well ... 1 reason ... :pardsgrin:

Dunno if we're allowed to talk about this, if not can someone pm me please.

What bars in the toon will be showing this? A decent 1 where it won't be 20 minutes to get serverd ;)

Cheers.

Shhhh, but why not buy a match ticket?

Didn't think there would be any left, 1st home game etc.

It's a good idea actually, see what my mates think ;)

At least if Colo or mapou get injured we can bring on Perchinio ......

Good point - buggered if this happens. Can't think of anyone who is fit/not suspended who could fill-in. Seems our game plan has a few glitches!