Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think we'll get rolled over. 0-2.

:thup: Shola might nick a goal to keep himself in the side for next week.

That would be the worst possible result. A close defeat, say 2-1, so Pardew can tell us how unlucky we were to not win and with Shola scoring so he gets an extended run.

I want this game to be decisive. Either us win by a few or get absolutely humped. I'd rather us win, obviously.

Guest bimpy474

Why the fuck isnt Cabaye playing. They bid nowhere near his price so theres really nowt to talk about.

His head isn't right apparently.

Sorry was being Sarcastic.

I also don't buy this head turned nonsense.

Apologies. Sarcasm is hard enough to detect on a forum at the best of times. And there's not many of us would claim these are the best of times....!

Why the f*** isnt Cabaye playing. They bid nowhere near his price so theres really nowt to talk about.

We expect a bidding war/desperate move to happen towards the end of the window id expect. We're showing hes an option for those interested.

If QPR sign Shola, they're absolutely crackers. He's here until his contract finishes, we should just ignore him and take the hit on the wages.

It's going to be incredibly frustrating watching him play today. Yes, it's not his fault he's been handed contract after contract, and that the manager picks him.. But my God, the lad just isn't good enough.

What the hell had Gouffran done to be dropped?

Barely linked up with Cisse last week, not his fault as such just the way we played. Couldnt get Cisse near the ball without being outmuscled last week, so Shola.

Sorry was being Sarcastic.

I also don't buy this head turned nonsense.

Apologies. Sarcasm is hard enough to detect on a forum at the best of times. And there's not many of us would claim these are the best of times....!

I'm 100% with you mate.

The fact Cabaye isn't playing is a joke to be honest.

Head turned or not, If he goes out their and we see him doing fuck all and not being arsed at least we can then see it for ourselves.

Guest bimpy474

What the hell had Gouffran done to be dropped?

Barely linked up with Cisse last week, not his fault as such just the way we played. Couldnt get Cisse near the ball without being outmuscled last week, so Shola.

Joking aren't you, Gouffran was far better than Cisse last week.

Why the fuck isnt Cabaye playing. They bid nowhere near his price so theres really nowt to talk about.

Kernt needs massive fine and flogged with nettles on his bare arse in Fenwicks window tbh