Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine if Shola starts and scores a brace. We'll never see the end of him.

Not sure how I would react. Obviously delighted at the 3 points but it could have terrible consequences long term

Guest bimpy474

I don't understand why Shola would start. Honestly. Why not Gouffran?

Because Pardew will be worried about their set pieces. And probably some guff about Shola holding it up, something he doesn't do that well anyway.

Imagine if Shola starts and scores a brace. We'll never see the end of him.

Not sure how I would react. Obviously delighted at the 3 points but it could have terrible consequences long term

No, we still lose 3-2. :p

What is sibierski up to nowadays? ;) kill for someone of his class again! Remember viduka? :(

Sibierski was such a classy player for what he was capable of.

Loved him. started off as a joke ended the season a key player. His technical ability is what we miss up top!

Decent team (bar Shola) if that's what it really is. Going to be good having a left footer on the left and 2 creative midfielders on the pitch at the same time.

As long as they are going to be playing in the opposition half and not told to sit back and defend.

I am arsed and hoping for the best, but i just can't see it happen. Yes we might get a scrappy win at best, but i want so much more from the club that i love. It's almost written in stone what we're going to see/experience until we get rid of Pardew to start with.