Transfer Window SLAMS shut

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No reservations about taking a player from Chelsea Neil? I really hate the whole loan system.

I'd have borrowed Lukaku in a heartbeat.

Sure, the loan would feel dirty, but you never know, a bit of wining and dining down the Bigg market might have him begging Chelsea to sell him to us at the end of the year for a fiver.

I have a feeling this is the year Liverpool and Spurs truly break away from us, we'll not be competing on the same level as them for a long, long time now. The year we finished 5th was when we could've continued bridging that gap after the horror of relegation, but we're slipping back into Ashley's and Pardew's plan of making us a 'small' club, the way they see it.

There are so many f***ing Sissokos going around that I just lose track on who's who.

Who's the best Sissoko? Ours!

He is as well.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ververidis/ververidis1211/ververidis121100287/16285669-komotini-greece-sept-15-2012-ibrahim-sissoko-of-panathinaikos-in-action-during-the-soccer-match-betw.jpg

Guest chicken little

I have a feeling this is the year Liverpool and Spurs truly break away from us, we'll not be competing on the same level as them for a long, long time now. The year we finished 5th was when we could've continued bridging that gap after the horror of relegation, but we're slipping back into Ashley's and Pardew's plan of making us a 'small' club, the way they see it.

what you want to do mate, is stick all your money on liverpool winning the champion's league. i'm not joking!

Guest chicken little

what you want to do mate, is stick all your money on liverpool winning the champion's league. i'm not joking!

oh. sorry.

i thought you were posting from some time in 2004 just after we sacked robson.