Thoughts on this summer's transfer window

Jack Flash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what do we think is happening to the excess TV money?  Is it going to pay off the loan or are we just going to have £30m+ sitting in the accounts?

The last two sets of accounts have deferred the £19m(?) short term loan he put in so that will definitely go. The difference will be more than £30m though as we spent nowt before 30 June which the accounts run to. Not doubt be loaded with notes saying how much we spent and fans should be grateful to Super Mike

Am I right in thinking that we don't actually have to publish detailed accounts at all, not being a publicly owned company?

Not sure if its different for football clubs, suppose theres some rules on publishing the main bits though. To be honest the detailed ones help hide more stuff in plain sight unless you read every page of the notes.

Still have to be submitted to companies house as it'll be a limited company (otherwise liabilities with be unlimited).  Available to purchase for £2. 

Yeah I know that, I meant the proper details. And it's a quid. ;)

Brought in a marginally talented group of cheap players and wasted the cash brought in from the last business model of buy cheap sell high.  None of the no marks brought in will make a penny of profit so Ashley might as well fuck off and let us start at the point where Judas Hall fucking bought us.

The main problem isn't really this transfer window (poxy though it has been), it was the previous two before it. It was clear that we were going nowhere and the squad would be going through a transitional period; we left ourselves with too much to do this summer and, as a result, have fallen short.

Without a quality striker, without a genuine replacement for Cabaye, without one of our key centre-backs and without Hatem Ben Arfa, the squad is comfortably weaker - with 'settling in' periods still to endure. All of this with a woeful manager and dispicable man in the dugout.

I don't think we'll go down but it's going to be a long season and one that I can barely see myself bothering with. Put a fork in the club, I support a protest movement from here on out.

Guest neesy111

ADMusgrove: Oh & just to make it that bit better - Steven Taylor is the second highest Premier League scorer in the current squad with 11 goals. #NUFC

:suicide:    :suicide:    :suicide:    :suicide:    :suicide:    :suicide:    :suicide: 

Off NUFC.com:

Window dealings:

In (9): Ayoze Perez, Jack Colback, Siem De Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Daryl Janmaat, Facundo Ferreyra, Jamaal Lascelles, Karl Darlow.

Out (9): Shola Ameobi, Dan Gosling, Luuk De Jong, Loic Remy, James Tavernier, Romain Amalfitano, Mathieu Debuchy, Sylvain Marveaux, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa.

Obviously increase the outs to 10 with HBA.

That's laughable tbh, considering we hadn't signed a player in 18 months, sold our best player in Cabaye in January, 2 of our incoming transfers went back to the selling club on loan, we've lost some real quality that the prat of a manager can't get on with and manage, and we're gambling on a lot of unproven players to hit the ground running in a new league (which they haven't so far), some of whom have never even shown signs of doing what we need them to do for us at previous clubs.

Centre halves: Coloccini, Williamson, S Taylor

Centre forwards: Riviere, Cisse, Perez, Ferreyra

:lol: Look at that man FFS.

I actually hope we struggle badly to show these daft cunts up for the useless charlatans that they are.  They've got lucky enough times now.

Off NUFC.com:

Window dealings:

In (9): Ayoze Perez, Jack Colback, Siem De Jong, Remy Cabella, Emmanuel Riviere, Daryl Janmaat, Facundo Ferreyra, Jamaal Lascelles, Karl Darlow.

Out (9): Shola Ameobi, Dan Gosling, Luuk De Jong, Loic Remy, James Tavernier, Romain Amalfitano, Mathieu Debuchy, Sylvain Marveaux, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa.

That's laughable tbh, considering we hadn't signed a player in 18 months, sold our best player in Cabaye in January, 2 of our incoming transfers went back to the selling club on loan, we've lost some real quality that the prat of a manager can't get on with and manage, and we're gambling on a lot of unproven players to hit the ground running in a new league (which they haven't so far), some of whom have never even shown signs of doing what we need them to do for us at previous clubs.

I actually hope we struggle badly to show these daft cunts up for the useless charlatans that they are.  They've got lucky enough times now.

I'd back our Championship XI over the current XI

Off NUFC.com:

Window dealings:

I'd back our Championship XI over the current XI

They'd obliterate the current crop.