NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are there many examples of attackers coming here from the Greek league and performing well? Mirallas springs to mind, anyone else?

Personally I don't know anything about the quality of that league, neither have I seen Mitroglou play, which makes me a bit wary.

Are there many examples of attackers coming here from the Greek league and performing well? Mirallas springs to mind, anyone else?

Personally I don't know anything about the quality of that league, neither have I seen Mitroglou play, which makes me a bit wary.

Samaras had a decent spell, not for long though.

Mirallas is the only one I can think of and he's more of a creative/wide player than a striker even though he scored loads of goals over there. The pressure was never on him to be prolific.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Pardew on January transfers: “We will look to get one or two players that will take this club into a challenging position."

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Pardew on January transfers: “This window we can be selective and constructive."

"One or Two" :yao:

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Pardew on January transfers: “We will look to get one or two players that will take this club into a challenging position."

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Pardew on January transfers: “This window we can be selective and constructive."

"One or Two" :yao:

one + remy. With noone leaving sounds perfect. Maybe a youngster or two for width, would be nice.

One or two usually means none.

When does he ever say anything other than one or two? It's the bog standard line every window.

this along with January isn't a great time to buy are standard manager phrases at press conferences tbh.