NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heitinga would be a weird one unless they are planning to get rid of players as other areas are more of a priority.

Surely West Ham would pay much higher wages than us.  I cannot believe we would pay anywhere near £60k a week to him as that would make him one of the highest earners and surely he would be a squad player at best.

Jack Sullivan @jsullivanwhu

SADLY HEITINGA will not be joining us. We think he’s chosen Newcastle ahead of us

Its their Cwarr07

Tbf he is followed by a few journos, one being Henry Winter.

seriously I cannot make sense of this if its true, we don't need cover at cb (because he is no improvement on what we have at all) we don't really need cover in central midfield and he's a diabolical rb from what I've seen so thats no good and I'd sooner give a go to Dummett even if they're out of position than this guy. So don't need him on the field doesn't fit with age profile and doesn't fit with wage profile ???

seriously I cannot make sense of this if its true, we don't need cover at cb (because he is no improvement on what we have at all) we don't really need cover in central midfield and he's a diabolical rb from what I've seen so thats no good and I'd sooner give a go to Dummett even if they're out of position than this guy. So don't need him on the field doesn't fit with age profile and doesn't fit with wage profile ???

I imagine Colo leaving and possibly Taylor will be in mind.

I imagine Colo leaving and possibly Taylor will be in mind.

I would much prefer to put our faith in our youngsters than this guy if they both left

He's neither a Moyes or Martinez player. He's more of a total liability type of player.

Sounds like an Alan Pardew type of player.

:lol: :thup:

Why Heitinga??

Kinnear has just received his copy of Football Manager 2005?

:lol:

:lol: :lol: