NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johan Kebab and Mohamad Salad. He's going to need some sauce, who will it be?

Eugene Dadi? Gabby Heinze? Wes Brown?

Forgot about him. :lol: :thup:

Eugene Dadi, how on Earth do you know about him. No joke saw him running through the bush near my house a couple of years ago.

Eugene Dadi, how on Earth do you know about him. No joke saw him running through the bush near my house a couple of years ago.

Ex Tranmere player who had a couple of decent seasons in the lower leagues which get shown on highlight shows.

Ex Tranmere player who had a couple of decent seasons in the lower leagues which get shown on highlight shows.

Oh ok .. He was a bit of a cult hero here for Perth Glory .. Scared the shit out of me. When he popped up from behind a tree.

Oh ok .. He was a bit of a cult hero here for Perth Glory .. Scared the s*** out of me. When he popped up from behind a tree.

Woot? :lol:

When was the last time we went 2 transfer windows without a permanent first team signing?

I'd assume never.

Was going to suggest summer 2003 and January 2004, but I misread the question as last time we didn't buy, of course we got Lee Bowyer for free during that time so still made a signing.

Guest neesy111

On the other foot, when was the last time we went 2 transfer windows without selling a permanent first-team member?

06/07.  Didn't really get rid of anyone did we?