NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I always forget, but when are teams allowed to buy players? Can they negotiate with them now and then rubber stamp them on the opening summer transfer day?

You can negotiate at any point but only officially sign 1st July I think

I always forget, but when are teams allowed to buy players? Can they negotiate with them now and then rubber stamp them on the opening summer transfer day?

thought so, thanks

thought so, thanks

Although quite apparent we don't work that way, we only monitor during transfer window until it's too late.

Pardew would certainly love him, someone to smash the ball at, and someone to take over Ameobi's bodyguard duties.  Keep anyone who realises what a shitheap he is from punching his pony face in.

Pardew would certainly love him, someone to smash the ball at, and someone to take over Ameobi's bodyguard duties.  Keep anyone who realises what a shitheap he is from punching his pony face in.

Heskey still in Australia?

£60m includes players wages over entirety of the contract, agents fees, medical insurance and a rather generous, it not entirely necessary, donation to the Nigerian space programme.