NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

What we want as fans in the way of players, is going to be different from the players we'll buy with the money we're willing to spend. Basically the majority of the players we're going to buy are going to get called shit/not good enough. We're firmly shopping in the last year of contracts (value), and British lumps of shit who run around a lot (for cockbreath).

Unfortunately that's where we're shopping, good times.

Fuck1ng Ross McCormack man is this really what it's come to? I just despair.

http://i62.tinypic.com/63t848.jpg

What does play the ball off the ground regularly mean? :lol:

From what I've seen of him he's a pretty decent footballer at Championship level, so don't understand that comment

Guest Rent-A-Quote

I did nothing of the sort. I defended him because he was getting dogs abuse despite being Leeds top scorer, top assister, POTY, FPOTY and even getting goal of the season. He's obviously a good championship striker. However, I also said plenty times that I seriously doubt he could step up to the Premiership, rent-a-boy.

Oh rent-a-boy? Ow that hurt. How old are you?

Anyway, if you don't want him here what's the point in defending him? And player of the year and fans player of the year means nothing. So Leeds players and fans are the oracle? Those who finished 15th in the Championship? He's an AVERAGE championship striker. One GOOD season. It looks daft when you say 'oh but he was player of the year' for a team that finished 15th. Aye he scored a lot of goals, but many people do that for one season in the championship. Doesn't make him 'obviously a good championship striker' really does it?

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Fuck1ng Ross McCormack man is this really what it's come to? I just despair.

http://i62.tinypic.com/63t848.jpg

What does play the ball off the ground regularly mean? :lol:

From what I've seen of him he's a pretty decent footballer at Championship level, so don't understand that comment

Shola was 'a pretty decent footballer' at championship level too.

And that comment, which was on his whoscored.com player profile, I guess means he's a bit route one. Brian McDermott (another Pardew minion) doesn't exactly play passing football

I did nothing of the sort. I defended him because he was getting dogs abuse despite being Leeds top scorer, top assister, POTY, FPOTY and even getting goal of the season. He's obviously a good championship striker. However, I also said plenty times that I seriously doubt he could step up to the Premiership, rent-a-boy.

Oh rent-a-boy? Ow that hurt. How old are you?

Anyway, if you don't want him here what's the point in defending him? And player of the year and fans player of the year means nothing. So Leeds players and fans are the oracle? Those who finished 15th in the Championship? He's an AVERAGE championship striker. One GOOD season. It looks daft when you say 'oh but he was player of the year' for a team that finished 15th. Aye he scored a lot of goals, but many people do that for one season in the championship. Doesn't make him 'obviously a good championship striker' really does it?

I am 23.

OK, I'll irrationally hate everyone we are linked with unless I deem them good enough to be worthy of my praise. I simply wrote 9 letters relating to what they voted him - at no point did I say they were the oracle. I do think they will be able to give a better opinion of their players than you. He's been top scorer 2/3 seasons for Leeds - I'd say that makes him a good championship striker - note the word championship, not premiership.

http://i.imgflip.com/1a5l0.gif

My buddy whose a Leeds fan thinks he is a very useful player and when they sell him will set them back years  :lol:

May be true about Leeds, but they have been bad for years now, Not sure he be useful for Us though

Guest bimpy474

Good or not, there's no point in signing McCormack, Ings or Rhodes. They're strikers who have chances created for them, we create fuck all for our strikers. We need someone who can create a goal from nothing who can feed on scraps. Also has the ability to be a double cover full back too :lol:

Good or not, there's no point in signing McCormack, Ings or Rhodes. They're strikers who have chances created for them, we create f*** all for our strikers. We need someone who can create a goal from nothing who can feed on scraps. Also has the ability to be a double cover full back too :lol:

I presume you haven't watched Rhodes or McCormack then? They definitely create chances for themselves as they've usually been surrounded by rubbish players. Can't comment on Ings

Guest bimpy474

Good or not, there's no point in signing McCormack, Ings or Rhodes. They're strikers who have chances created for them, we create f*** all for our strikers. We need someone who can create a goal from nothing who can feed on scraps. Also has the ability to be a double cover full back too :lol:

I presume you haven't watched Rhodes or McCormack then? They definitely create chances for themselves as they've usually been surrounded by rubbish players. Can't comment on Ings

I have and with the step up in level for the Premiership will be too much for them to create the odd chance, like they do for themselves in the Championship. Or are you saying that Ings aside as you haven't seen much of him, that Rhodes and McCormack create and scored most of their goals themselves ?.  I watch every game on, such is my dull life and they scored most of their goals through creation not individuality.

Rhodes is the one i like of the three actually, he always seems to be in the right place for tap ins or rebounds, canny knack to have.

Every time Burnley seemed to be on telly, Ings seemed to be injured when I watched them so can't comment. But you're making McCormack and Rhodes out to be like Darren Bent of the Championship where they just stand in the box and finish off chances. McCormack has scored some glorious individual goals this year.

Guest bimpy474

Every time Burnley seemed to be on telly, Ings seemed to be injured when I watched them so can't comment. But you're making McCormack and Rhodes out to be like Darren Bent of the Championship where they just stand in the box and finish off chances. McCormack has scored some glorious individual goals this year.

I'm not making them out to be like Darren Bent, you can twist it to that if you like, i don't mind.

McCormack gets involved in the build up play at Leeds much more than the other two do at their clubs. Ings is probably the better all round player of the three and has a hammer of a shot, and is better in the air than the other two. Rhodes is the one i'd sign if i had a choice. All imo of course.

I cannot wait to see what kind of team we have come September 1st. It's going to be really fascinating.

Full of British cloggers to keep happy all those knuckle draggers that still support Pardew.

I cannot wait to see what kind of team we have come September 1st. It's going to be really fascinating.

We're going to have a scientifically constructed squad of players capable of being better than the three worst teams in the league.

I hope we don't sign anyone, and if we do who gives a fuck. As long as Pardew stays as manager it just makes no difference. I sincerely hope we get relegated, if that's what it takes to get him fired.

Guest strongbow69

We're going to have a scientifically constructed squad of players capable of being better than the three worst teams in the league.

science is against us remember  :cheesy:

science is against us remember  :cheesy:

That's why we have to buy science.

"There was a number of clubs chasing Papiss during the transfer window, but the deals all fell down for one reason or another," a source said.

Wonder who their source is...