NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has the bonus of being a home-grown player too. We are obviously not going to make this kind of signing though. Chelsea probably going to sell him for a nice profit and get further into the black with FFP, of all clubs. :lol:

Lukaku would be a ridiculously good investment even at the £20m mentioned, if only Ashley could see that profit potential on him.

:thup:

Could arguably lead the line for the next decade.

Guest palnese

Lukaku would be a ridiculously good investment even at the £20m mentioned, if only Ashley could see that profit potential on him.

Aye, but we'd have to pay him as well and I doubt he'd accept Sports Direct mugs as payment.

Hahaha.

Portsmouth/Leeds.

Hahaahah.

In theory, no chance he'd stay here for a decade worth of relegation battles like.

I don't think anyone in here was seriously suggesting we'll sign Lukaku  :lol:

Wenger should be in for Lukaku.

Good shout. Lukaku + Remy would be brilliant signings for £27-£30million.

Under another owner there would be no reason to hope we could sign someone like Lukaku, even under FFS we'd be in for him, and unless a really good offer from elsewhere came about we'd get him.

Such a shame this club is wasted like it is. You can only hope we go down, and down again and keep going until Ashley is gone or dead.

Aye, but we'd have to pay him as well and I doubt he'd accept Sports Direct mugs as payment.

Hahaha.

Portsmouth/Leeds.

Hahaahah.

:laugh:

Hahaha.

Portsmouth/Leeds.

Hahaahah.

Yup, this thread in a nutshell of late.

Hahaha.

Portsmouth/Leeds.

Hahaahah.

Yup, this thread in a nutshell of late.

Who'd have the thought the club not buying anyone or ever paying market value for any players would have an adverse effect on the fans.