NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

If he is our most promising, we might as well just bulldozer the academy down and never bother with it again.

Shane Ferguson is far better than Sammy.

Stifler coming out with this pearl of wisdom convinced me I am absolutely correct. Did nobody watch the games Sammy featured in this season before he got injured? As Santoon says, he played quite well. I will never understand this hatred for him from our own fans.. :(

If he is our most promising, we might as well just bulldozer the academy down and never bother with it again.

We spent £3.5m on Obertan and he's not fit to lace Sammy's boots.

He's never going to be a top 6 player.  Just your average lower - mid level premiership (or upper championship level) player.  He's 22 now, if he hasn't shown it by now then he's probably not going to.

Shane Ferguson is far better than Sammy.

Stifler coming out with this pearl of wisdom convinced me I am absolutely correct. Did nobody watch the games Sammy featured in this season before he got injured? As Santoon says, he played quite well. I will never understand this hatred for him from our own fans.. :(

Agreed, thought he did okay and actually tried to run at people. There's no way Ferguson is better than he is  :lol:

He's never going to be a top 6 player.  Just your average lower - mid level premiership (or upper championship level) player.  He's 22 now, if he hasn't shown it by now then he's probably not going to.

Thank god we're not a top 6 club. He should be right at home here.

He's got potential, wouldn't say he's shit by any stretch yet, but he needs to play if he's going to develop as do any young players. The fact the manager refuses to start anyone under 22 means he's going to stagnate at best and more likely to regress under the current coaches/manager. He'll learn absolutely nothing from sitting on a bench.

He's got potential, wouldn't say he's s*** by any stretch yet, but he needs to play if he's going to develop as do any young players. The fact the manager refuses to start anyone under 22 means he's going to stagnate at best and more likely to regress under the current coaches/manager. He'll learn absolutely nothing from sitting on a bench.

I agree, I think he has something but its never going to come out saying as the manager wont play him and when he does get time now and then he is orded to defend first, killing his natrual game. 

Not sure how any progress under the King.

He's got potential, wouldn't say he's s*** by any stretch yet, but he needs to play if he's going to develop as do any young players. The fact the manager refuses to start anyone under 22 means he's going to stagnate at best and more likely to regress under the current coaches/manager. He'll learn absolutely nothing from sitting on a bench.

I agree, I think he has something but its never going to come out saying as the manager wont play him and when he does get time now and then he is orded to defend first, killing his natrual game. 

Not sure how any progress under the King.

same, with proper coaching it could develop but he's fucked with us

If we're not going to buy good player we may as well take a systematic approach to youth development to save us more money.

It's flabbergasting how the club somehow manages to do neither.