NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love how you've translated from French to English, a report that they're quoting the Journal anyway. :lol:

Wasn't sure if it was the same article but you might be right. This one seems new I think (never heard of Sports Tonight):

MERCATO - Newcastle relaunched the MHSC Rémy Cabella for a new offer was made club Montpellier. And our colleagues Sports Tonight Live announce it has been accepted by the MHSC and the signature of Cabella Newcastle is imminent. According to our information, Newcastle is indeed still interested Rémy Cabella but nothing is done ...

A new offer from Newcastle to Rémy Cabella

That Newcastle are interested in Remy Cabella, this is not new. Already in January, the English club had made a proposal. Then in June, before the departure of striker MHSC for Brazil with the team of France Football, an offer, a level not important enough had been done to Montpellier club. And refused. Since his return from the World Cup, Rémy Cabella is particularly courted. Newcastle and returned to the charge in recent days. With reassessed offer that could convince the MHSC.

But now, his time at the Blues, even if he has not played a match in the competition, made Rémy Cabella a more popular player than before. If its value had not been particularly jumped at its first selection, however, be in the group of players selected by Didier Deschamps for the competition has obviously changed things. And as striker MHSC chose to take his time and not rush anything about his future, and at the same time, Louis Nicollin, president of MHSC has upped the ante, it allowed Newcastle return with a much better offer. But also to other clubs to reveal their real show interest Rémy Cabella.

In any case, according to our information, Newcastle is always present in the negotiations without a final agreement is yet fully concluded.

I think what the article is saying is that according to Sports Tonight, Cabella's signature is imminent. According to Mercato's own information however, Newcastle have gone in with a new bid but nothing's been finalised.

I think what the article is saying is that according to Sports Tonight, Cabella's signature is imminent. According to Mercato's own information however, Newcastle have gone in with a new bid but nothing's been finalised.

Another translation might be. "We're doing fuck all"

Guest bimpy474

Italian press saying we've bid for Mauricio Isla?

I'd love that. We need a Chilean ASAP.

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/mondiali_2014/2014/07/08-300130/Calciomercato%2C+le+uscite+Juve%3A+Newcastle+su+Isla

TURIN - Juventus has also broaden the treasure thanks to other outputs more or less of the substance. It is not the case, at the economic level, Nicola Leali, yesterday officially loaned to Cesena. Among the piles of Romagna newly promoted team in Serie A, the keeper of Mantua live so the first season in his career in the highest category after very good year on loan at La Spezia. Luke Brown, however, may be an interesting counterpart to limit the outlay Juventus on achieving long advocated. The midfielder, who has redeemed from Sassuolo Juve (Half neroverde cost 5 million over the next three years), has renewed his contract until 2019 and now "likely" to come into play on multiple fronts. Like, from Turin to Verona (which does not stop with Beppe Marotta deal for the sale of Juan Manuel Iturbe), Udinese (who, after a stalemate, will return to discuss with Juve to unlock the negotiations related to Roberto Pereyra), but also to Palermo (ds Franco Ceravolo working to bring more of a black and white shadow of Mount Pellegrino). But Mauricio Isla is the shot in the output "a feeling" that he plans to close Marotta, signing a good flush after sharing redeemed from Udinese for € 4.5 million.

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 5 mins

Newcastle United have made a fresh bid for Remy Cabella. More to follow. #NUFC #MHSC

Isla & Cabella would be brilliant additions. I don't care about the Pardew factor, we need as much talent as possible to balance that out to make us as average as last season.

Gonna need some more saleable assets too. Fatshley's ivory back scratchers won't pay for themselves.

Has Isla ever played FB? Udinese IIRC, Juve & Chile all play 3 at the back for the most part. Still be better than fresh air playing there mind.

Is Fresh Air Ryan Taylor's rap name?

I sincerely hope so.

Has Isla ever played FB? Udinese IIRC, Juve & Chile all play 3 at the back for the most part. Still be better than fresh air playing there mind.

He has, strikes me as the Armero type though as in a winger playing fullback than the other way round.

I'd still want him regardless as our wingers are a joke anyway.

He has, strikes me as the Armero type though as in a winger playing fullback than the other way round.

I'd still want him regardless as our wingers are a joke anyway.

Oh aye absolutely, just stinks of the standard player going cheap rather than following a set plan as to how we approach games. Especially with Debuchy's comments about Pardew telling him not to attack :lol:

He'll be on a canny wedge anyway you imagine at Juve so it's a bit pie in the sky me thinks.