NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Graham Courtney on TS reckons we'll still get Lacazette even though Lyon are saying he's not for sale... Every time I listen to this bloke he comes out with out of touch drivel so I suspect this is the final nail in the coffin for that deal... :lol:

Still probably a snide for the club, given that he has worked for Ashley before.

I'd take Defoe, but we will only buy if some are punted out.

Breaking news:

David Craig - my packed lunch from me mam has arrived believed to be acquired for a fee believed be in the region of 1.99 on a meal deal from boots. All happening here Jim

:lol: "I can tell you I've just been fed more bullshit from Lee Charnley but I had a direct phone call from him so it must be something I can bleat on about in front of the cameras"

Guest Roger Kint

David Craig at the training ground - nowt much happening by the look of things.

Not even the odd shout of "track back!"...

He thinks Defoe could be coming :lol:

Well... Guess we are geting Coates and Defoe!  :frantic:

Sorry to say guys but i dont think we are geting anything inn... maybe one or two loan deals out but nothing inn...

Window closed? Or is that tomorrow? 1 october?

1st October (Monday) at 11pm GMT.

Ah, alright, cheers!

Sorry - September not October!

Haha! I meant September aswell, not October :lol: Too tired I believe :)

David Craig at the training ground - nowt much happening by the look of things.

Not even the odd shout of "track back!"...

He thinks Defoe could be coming :lol:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/dafoe.gif

^ Looks like Gus Poyet.

SSN

Sky Sports sources understand that there is no chance of Hatem Ben Arfa going on loan to Birmingham. The Newcastle attacker is reportedly attracting a lot of interest but he is not keen to play in the Championship.

Breaking news:

David Craig - my packed lunch from me mam has arrived believed to be acquired for a fee believed be in the region of 1.99 on a meal deal from boots. All happening here Jim

Look at me, look at me, I don't know the price of a Boots meal deal.

Pathetic.

SSN

Sky Sports sources understand that there is no chance of Hatem Ben Arfa going on loan to Birmingham. The Newcastle attacker is reportedly attracting a lot of interest but he is not keen to play in the Championship.

:lol:

So they've finally got round to reading the quotes from his lawyer then.