NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's worth near enough £14m IMO, in the current market.

Yeah, I guess. It just feels different though, as he has never started games over a full season for anyone. I guess that year he was loaned out to Sunderland, but that was a while ago now. I'd say £8 million tops.

Breaking news:

David Craig - my packed lunch from me mam has arrived believed to be acquired for a fee believed be in the region of 1.99 on a meal deal from boots. All happening here Jim

Look at me, look at me, I don't know the price of a Boots meal deal.

Pathetic.

He doesn't know that Jim is traditionally saved for the last two or three hours of the deadline, either. Poor effort all round.

I'll stick to the knob gags :okay:

Torn here between wanting to see common sense signings of a striker and centre back while also wanting to see Pardew out as quickly as possible.

Signings that extend his time here are ultimately counterproductive.

That said, Nastasic should be a no-brainer signing if available. But then again, keeping MYM would have been, too.

We've been given the option to buy Nastasic today apparently. I'd take Wellbeck in an instant now too.

Ashley should order the staff at NUFC to take all the phones off the hook to stop these people pestering us with their options.