NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Cabaye is nearly 30, went on strike, more chance of Keegan coming back to play.

And would need a massive drop in ambition and wages to come here.

Guest chopey

we are mid table, out of both cups, have £3.5 million in the bank off pardew, sitting on £25 million + saleable assets, play in front of 52000 every week and have probably the lowest paid management team in the league.

why would we purchase new players or go all out for a good first team coach

Niang is a talent. Would be a Perez type move IMO.

Really hopeful with Pardew gone we actually start signing players more easily, albeit less established ones.

Can't help but feel there was a lot of discord between Pardew's remit and the scouting teams, which wouldn't have helped things. Ferreyra being a classic example of Pardew ruining things by not even using the guy.

With Pardew gone, I'll be surprised if we sign anyone bar the odd youth player. Can't see many wanting to sign without knowing the next coach wants them.

Niang is a talent. Would be a Perez type move IMO.

Really hopeful with Pardew gone we actually start signing players more easily, albeit less established ones.

Can't help but feel there was a lot of discord between Pardew's remit and the scouting teams, which wouldn't have helped things. Ferreyra being a classic example of Pardew ruining things by not even using the guy.

It's nowhere near the same as Perez. Niang is an athlete with no intangibles or football skills where as Perez is a footballer.

I have seen Niang play a lot and he makes Sammy look refined, no thanks and I doubt it's true anyway.

Just shift Tiote and it'd be a good transfer window for us.

Ideally though an actual CB who can kick a ball in a direction he means it to replace Iron Mike and a striker. Actually ideally pretty much every position except goalkeeper and right-back, but I have to be at least slightly realistic.

At the beginning of the 2012–2013 season, Niang was stopped by the police in Milan for driving without a driver's license.[53] It was reported that Niang told the Carabinieri police that he was teammate Bakaye Traoré, an act which he subsequently denied.[54]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/M-baye-niang.jpg

bakaye-traore.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xvdaS.gif

Guest Roger Kint

Wrong thread but Winston Reid is definately leaving West Ham for free this summer. We should be Bosmanning the fuck out of him tbh given our horrific defensive cover