NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously Coloccini will be sold before his replacement is brought in (or any of the other three we need in that position).

Mike Williamson will never be sold. I can't even imagine our defence without the other guy stinking it up.

Obviously Coloccini will be sold before his replacement is brought in (or any of the other three we need in that position).

Mike Williamson will never be sold. I can't even imagine our defence without the other guy stinking it up.

http://www.matchpint.co.uk/imagenes/userfiles/images/tumblr_ml9zq4PjTF1sopih7o1_400.jpg

:lol:

Payet linked again today. Knocking on a bit at 28 like.

He's playing well for France against Denmark tonight. He has good vision, something he shouldn't lose with age. If only we could buy players for the benefit of the team not the balance books.

Guest Incandenza

Payet linked again today. Knocking on a bit at 28 like.

A 28 year old defender is younger than a 28 year old striker.

Why would we let him go?  Contract running out and not wanting to sign a new one?  Guess his Dad wants to join Palace and will want his son to move down South as well?

No reason whatsover and against our stated policy of nurturing talent then selling at a high value. You would basically be selling a player at point in his career where he'll only rise in value. Unless he wants out for some reason, but while his dad is coach here I find it highly unlikely.

And what has this world come to when Southbloodyhampton are linked with poaching our promising youth products !!!

If I had Andy Woodman coaching me, I'd look to get out ASAP too tbf.

Freddie Woodman used to wear a shirt with the words 'Someone Adopt Me!' written on, back when he was in nets for Croydon Under-12s.

Guest chopey

If that's true then we could have virtually a new team come the first game of next season, exiting times..............................oh wait Ashley !!!

Guest reefatoon

If that's true then we could have virtually a new team come the first game of next season, exiting times..............................oh wait Ashley !!!

It is with them all leaving.