NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'Elmo' is a much better player than he was when he was with the Mackems, but he's an odious, cheating shitbag who is still not good enough.

He's also only effective as a wing back, and I doubt we'll be using them any time soon.

'Elmo' is a much better player than he was when he was with the Mackems, but he's an odious, cheating shitbag who is still not good enough.

He's also only effective as a wing back, and I doubt we'll be using them any time soon.

As cover to Janmaat I'd take him. Good crosser and probably as good as we'd get in terms of what we'd spend on a back up to Janmaat.

As cover to Janmaat I'd take him. Good crosser and probably as good as we'd get in terms what we'd spend on a back up to Janmaat.

Agree completely.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-not-moving-xherdan-9735007?

To sum up: Privately working on deals, but Shaqiri isn't one of them.

We suck so much

I'd imagine we're not interested because his wage demands would probably be quite big.

Bayern and Inter would have had him on a decent wedge.

Either way, no reason why we shouldn't sign him.

We wont sell him as we know in 12 months time if he stays fit he could be worth 15m+.

It would be the worst time to sell, unless we can get silly money now. Like you say, a good season and he's pushing for the England team and worth mad money.

We wont sell him as we know in 12 months time if he stays fit he could be worth 15m+.

It would be the worst time to sell, unless we can get silly money now. Like you say, a good season and he's pushing for the England team and worth mad money.

And unfortunately he'll know that and be in no rush to sign a new deal.

If we don't offer him a new deal on good money right now we deserve what will inevitably happen further down the line. But then again in Mike's world when he gets 5m for Aarons from Liverpool he'll still have made a healthy profit and that's all that matters.