NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mbemba?

No, him plus a major signing. Reckons the board are well aware of how much we need another CB.

Unrelated in a way but he also says we are keen on trying to sign players from the bundesliga, again he hasn't directly said that's were the defender will come from.

Mark Douglas reckons we are working on something major as a defensive signing which is taking time.

We better get it f***ing done...

Can only be Matip or Abdennour from the names linked. Should rule out Keogh...

Although I'd be happy with just about anyone right now, I would prefer it not to be another African CB for us to resort to the likes of Willo/Saylor (if they're still here) for the next ACON.

Not sure who else we've got in mind for CB besides Matip, I remember seeing something about is being back for Douglas? Either way I hope Carr's got someone decent lined up and that fat cunt has his wallet out.

Rudiger from Stuttgart could probably be considered " major "  based off potential even if he's not established right now due to his age.

Aye. I think he just had his second minor knee surgery in a year though.

Mark Douglas reckons we are working on something major as a defensive signing which is taking time.

Where has he said this at?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 1h1 hour ago

@crowedar I think, TBF, the board know that. Think they're working on someone major which will take time