NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.vtv.gob.ve/articulos/2015/08/05/el-gladiador-salomon-rondon-muy-cerca-del-futbol-ingles-4648.html

Caracas, August 5, 2015.- Salomon Rondon live distressing times in Russia. But despite its location in the Zenit is not good, due to the implementation of the new regulation that prevents the Russian tournament place more than six foreign players on court, have the Caracas passes that may be his last hours in St. Petersburg quiet though expectantly.

Rondon, who has become a kind of globetrotting football (team changed five times in the last seven years), he knows he is on the threshold of a new move. One that can make an old dream.

"I always said that I love the Premier League," he said at some time the Venezuelan attacker, who insistently sounds in the English press to reinforce several sets of the top flight in England. "Hopefully it will give me the opportunity to play in a tournament, I think, me very well," he added.

"There is a very clear choice to go to Solomon Premier today," said Pablo Martinez, player agent. "There is a very good offer of a mid-table club in the Premiership. A team with a long history and a big name, but half of the table. This makes us very happy, especially a 'Salo', who is waiting for what comes, "he said.

In English the name of the Venezuelan press has been linked to at least four teams that roam this sector of the Qualifying Tournament of Queen Elizabeth II. West Ham, Newcastle, Bolton and Aston Villa meet the characteristics identified by Martinez, who said he prefers to reserve the name of the club.

"All I can anticipate is that the club coach asked Rondon. And this has speeded things much, "argued the representative of Venezuela. "We hope that everything is given as soon as possible," he said.

West Ham lost the last of his most important in the attack, the Ecuadorian Enner Valencia, with a fracture in his right leg that will marginalize him from the court until early December figure week. The "Hammers" looking for a striker like him, and Rondon qualify. / YU

Not sure where Bolton came from. I for one would welcome him to Newcastle to compete in the Qualifying Tournament of Queen Elizabeth II.

These saying Russian media linking us with Rondon.

Quality player like.

Has he done much since going to Russia?

Does anyone do much after going to Russia? :lol:

Won the league and scored boat loads of goals. He's moved within Russia too, went to Rubin - now at Zenit. Wages would be assumed to be massive though. Good player like.

That guy has scored goals wherever he's been. Bit of a beast is Rondon. Would love that.

However, more likely to be West Ham I think. However, the way they don't want to mention the club reeks of our covertness.

Here's hoping.

We have already done our business and showed ambition with 3 new signings. Most fans are excited again and are looking forward to the new season now that Ashley kept his word from that interview..

We have already done our business and showed ambition with 3 new signings. Most fans are excited again and are looking forward to the new season now that Ashley kept his word in that interview..

Oh behave you goof  :lol:

Looks like we can say goodbye to signing another centre back in this window with Colo siging for another year. If taylor and colo can both stay fit, with dummet adding some pressure I am sure Mclaren cab find a decent pairing between Mbemba and one of those.

@MsiDouglas: Interesting hour or so with McClaren at pre-match presser. Didn't get the impression club are closed for business just yet... #nufc

Sell, sell, sell!

@MsiDouglas: Interesting hour or so with McClaren at pre-match presser. Didn't get the impression club are closed for business just yet... #nufc

I hope not, i'd like nothing more than to be proved wrong and that the club have actually learnt from past mistakes.

If we are finished in this transfer window then nothing will have changed.

I still think Colo could be off if theirs a decent bid for him, I think that as a big reason why he's been given a new contract.

Don't think age equals maturity like, for instance Taylor plays with the maturity of a 10 year old.  Even if he thinks of our senior center backs as Mbemba, Coloccini and Taylor (Williamson being not good enough to consider) he's absolutely right that it isn't enough senior players in that position.  That's before considering the fact that Taylors made of lego.