NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/oQGcebR.png

This from the guy that gets wound up all of the time.

Like the journalistic John Carver this fella. Without the journalism skills.

Seriously, is there any c*** at the Chronicle that edits his articles before they go out? They're littered with spelling errors every single day.

It's a wonder he gets his name right.

Daily Ryder is quality on Twitter

They absolutely crucify him :lol:

:lol: Rightly so.

That account needs as many followers as possible to prevent any nationals being daft enough to give the dope a job when he inevitably gets fired.

Thauvin and Abdennour in, Williamson and Gouffran out, and our window is suddenly looking scorching hot.

I'll only set fire to our windows at home if we sign those extra couple of players and bin the duds.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if Mbemba was more of an opportunist purchase.

Most of the other defenders we were linked with earlier, were all bigger defenders. Matip, Abdennour, Rudiger, Knoch etc.

The Mbemba purchase kind of came out of nowhere. Being a younger guy, perhaps he was seen as more of an eventual successor to Coloccini, as well as cover for Janmaat.

Hoping we still bring in an absolute tank to partner Mbemba/Coloccini. Obviously prefer him to now partner Mbemba as Coloccini is done.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if Mbemba was more of an opportunist purchase.

Most of the other defenders we were linked with earlier, were all bigger defenders. Matip, Abdennour, Rudiger, Knoch etc.

The Mbemba purchase kind of came out of nowhere. Being a younger guy, perhaps he was seen as more of an eventual successor to Coloccini, as well as cover for Janmaat.

Hoping we still bring in an absolute tank to partner Mbemba/Coloccini. Obviously prefer him to now partner Mbemba as Coloccini is done.

Isn't there quotes that we'd been scouting Mbemba for ages?

Is this the danish big unit with long hair who played in the euros? (U21) If so he's very comfy on the ball and likes to bring it forward from defense and is also a good passer. Yes please!

Yes, but the decision to buy him at this point being opportunist, rather than we weren't watching him previously. Think we'll still buy a big defender.

The fact it looks like our perseverance with Thauvin has paid off, has given me a lot of hope regarding Abdennour. It's been a similar story there. Lots of reports of firm bids, and Monaco wanting more money, and the player not wanting to come etc.

There has been no further interest in the player from other clubs, and not long ago there were reports the player was open to Newcastle, and then it went a bit quiet. Negotiating still perhaps? And now reports we will go back after tying up Thauvin.

I mean we had been linked with bigger big money centre backs from the outset, and Mbemba was really cheap, and I just think we all just assumed that was it. I'm feeling good about the situation right now. Think Mbemba was just an extra i.e. too good to ignore at that price. Also got more money to Anderlecht who had to give some of the fee for Mitrovic to Partizan.

Is this the danish big unit with long hair who played in the euros? (U21) If so he's very comfy on the ball and likes to bring it forward from defense and is also a good passer. Yes please!

Aye, it's him. As a Dane I've been watching him a lot and he is very talented. He is strong, technical with a very good passing range and extremely good in the air. Has scored a fair amount of headers from set penises as well. He has captained all the Danish youth national teams and I've always wondered why he hasn't been picked up by some of the bigger teams in Germany. He might lack some pace but isn't Willo-slow. Would be a good CB partner for Mbemba imo. I'd still prefer Abdennour though.

Yes, but the decision to buy him at this point being opportunist, rather than we weren't watching him previously. Think we'll still buy a big defender.

The fact it looks like our perseverance with Thauvin has paid off, has given me a lot of hope regarding Abdennour. It's been a similar story there. Lots of reports of firm bids, and Monaco wanting more money, and the player not wanting to come etc.

There has been no further interest in the player from other clubs, and not long ago there were reports the player was open to Newcastle, and then it went a bit quiet. Negotiating still perhaps? And now reports we will go back after tying up Thauvin.

I mean we had been linked with bigger big money centre backs from the outset, and Mbemba was really cheap, and I just think we all just assumed that was it. I'm feeling good about the situation right now. Think Mbemba was just an extra i.e. too good to ignore at that price. Also got more money to Anderlecht who had to give some of the fee for Mitrovic to Partizan.

You might be right in a way seeing as he'd had talks with two other clubs before we ponied up the money, maybe the club thought be was too good a prospect to lose out on a la MYM