NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They obviously do :lol:

They constantly do PR moves to make the average fan happy, where do you think the whole "we tried " thing comes from?  If they didn't give that much of a shit they wouldn't even bother with that.

I believe we put the bid knowing it would get rejected by the club or the player, especially considering its a "big " offer for a striker as the average fan will lap that up.

Or we know he isn't interested and made an offer for a classic "we tried " moment which is a lot more likely.

Especially when it's for a striker.

Why would they do that? They have showed us many times before that they don't care what the fans or other people feel or thinks.

Incorrect.

Aye, they have never showed that they don't care what other People thinks.

This club is so fucking boring. Everything we do is so self-destructive that it's actually become a borefest. Giving the fans absolutely NOTHING to be happy about or proud of? Really? Not one fucking thing? A good manager? no, a good strong balanced squad? no, a director that has the first clue about football? no, decent sponsor? no, results? no, ambition to try to win as many matches regardless of competition? no.

Get the fuck out of here. And we're still sat here supporting this hollow shell. Fuck off.

It's got to the stage where most of us now are not even bothered about going down so no one really gives a shit about the transfer window. I would have been biting my fingernails a couple of years ago, now many of the supporter base actually want us to go down if only to make Ashley look an even bigger cunt.

Or we know he isn't interested and made an offer for a classic "we tried " moment which is a lot more likely.

Especially when it's for a striker.

Why would they do that? They have showed us many times before that they don't care what the fans or other people feel or thinks.

Incorrect.

Aye, they have never showed that they don't care what other People thinks.

Sarcasm aside, I see where you're coming from but there's always been a PR team spinning each unpalatable decision, it's harder for them to do that now. For every poor decision made there has been a significant section of the support who have given them the benefit of the doubt. Now we're facing relegation again their attempts look more desperate. Plus despite people claiming protest has never worked, last season was the only real show of force or unity amongst the fans; they certainly cared about that - forcing Mike out from his plane of Oblivion

An 18 year old on a free for the summer, I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement here mind.

Done well to beat off the opposition there mind. Charnley leaving other top club MD's in his dust stream.  :pow:

That was mentioned a while back. Quite strange really. He's done well in France for ages now and is still at Toulouse. Someone's got to take a punt on him sometime. Got a really good scoring record there.