NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm struggling to comprehend the use of fm stats when describing players on sky sports. Are they for f***ing real :-)

The FM lot employ a large number of scouts around the world, most of which watch their relevant team week in week out.

Having met so-called 'real' stats first hand it's not as incomprehensible as you might think. Even the mighty Graham Carr approved the signing of Riverie ffs.

Agree the way they 'present' the stats are a bit daft mind.

I'm struggling to comprehend the use of fm stats when describing players on sky sports. Are they for f***ing real :-)

Telling people unashamedly that someone has '11 composure'.That means absolutely nothing you stupid c***s!

Its just completely absurd. I mean I can just imagine my dad sat in front of the tv wondering what the fuck 11 composure even is. You either have composure or you don't  would be his opinion

The FM lot employ a large number of scouts around the world, most of which watch their relevant team week in week out.

Having met so-called 'real' stats first hand it's not as incomprehensible as you might think. Even the mighty Graham Carr approved the signing of Riverie ffs.

Oh I know they do, it's just a ridiculous way to describe a player on tv

Oh I know they do, it's just a ridiculous way to describe a player on tv

It's just as bad as if they were like "Aye, Berahino is a 78 on FIFA with 82 shot rating so he def can finish"

I'm struggling to comprehend the use of fm stats when describing players on sky sports. Are they for fucking real :-)

Telling people unashamedly that someone has '11 composure'.That means absolutely nothing you stupid cunts!

:lol:

Telling people unashamedly that someone has '11 composure'.That means absolutely nothing you stupid c***s!

Its just completely absurd. I mean I can just imagine my dad sat in front of the tv wondering what the f*** 11 composure even is. You either have composure or you don't  would be his opinion

Or they could just say he doesn't panic under pressure.  Good old English.  The most descriptive language in the  world.  That's why it's the business language of choice worldwide.

Fuck off tissier. "gotta hand it to Mike" short memories.. We're paying the price for not investing for several windows and now he's shitting himself because he might fall off the gravy train. Why do critics perpetuate this shit.. Grown men, thick as fuck.