NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Worst case scenario, we've still signed the striker we need. The prospect of 2 only came up in the last 48 hours.

It's already been a better-than-expected window but I'd love to top it off with Berahino.

Doumbia has never played in this league though,  could take him time to adapt, and that's time we don't have. We need someone to score now, who's used to playing here.

Signing a striker in form is critical for me.

Worst case scenario, we've still signed the striker we need. The prospect of 2 only came up in the last 48 hours.

It's already been a better-than-expected window but I'd love to top it off with Berahino.

Doumbia has never played in this league though,  could take him time to adapt, and that's time we don't have. We need someone to score now, who's used to playing here.

Signing a striker in form is critical for me.

Absolutely just like when Cisse was banging the goals in when he first joined.

However it is not impossible that Doumbia or even Mitrovic might find some form for the final few months.

It is a risk but it is not in achievable so long as we are creating chances.

Guest Roger Kint

EUR 20 million offer for Slimani turned down?  According to France Football anyway.

Are we planning on entering our own team to the next ACN?

Incoming business all done imo.

Not the worst window, would have had a LB had Valencia not come into play. Berahino always looked 70/30 against coming here.

I think we should have had a back up plan as far as left back goes. We are playing with fire if we're going to be using Aarons or a centre back there.

Doubt we'll sign a LB. Presumably Colback/Mbabu/Haidara will get eventually... we might be holding off for Willems in the summer.

Yet we were all set to sign one until Valencia stepped in so we clearly see that area as problem.

Didn't he slag off the club/owner on our transfer policy and lack of ambition before he left? No chance we would bring him back.

So did John Carver and he eventually ended up as manager :lol: