NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i have no problem with ashley when it comes to his spendings. And I'm sure he will spend if theres a good deal to be made.

My problem is Pardew.

We have kept all of our key players for the last couple of seasons (Ba aside)....could it be that pardew isn´t good enough to develop them further in order to make them more qualified for the big teams?

Ashley is the reason Pardew is here. :pow:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

He's decent for his age and has  potential to be a good midfielder aka the type of player we usually look for

Well i made my first NUFC news:

Ryan Shawcross signs for the Toon

"Ryan Shawcrossi an amazing natural talent and I can't wait to play alongside them"

"Yohan Cabaye talks about the upcoming debut match of Ryan Shawcross"

Well i made my first NUFC news:

Ryan Shawcross signs for the Toon

"Ryan Shawcrossi an amazing natural talent and I can't wait to play alongside them"

"Yohan Cabaye talks about the upcoming debut match of Ryan Shawcross"

Wish we would tbh!

i have no problem with ashley when it comes to his spendings. And I'm sure he will spend if theres a good deal to be made.

My problem is Pardew.

We have kept all of our key players for the last couple of seasons (Ba aside)....could it be that pardew isn´t good enough to develop them further in order to make them more qualified for the big teams?

Ashley is the reason Pardew is here. :pow:

well i know - but i was only talking about the players we have bought the last year or so. Our biggest problem is Pardew imo. The players are good enough but does not have the talent to take us higher up the table every year. As long as he is year we will always be a 7-10th club. A better manager could "easily" develop us further.

What Pardew is practising is not long term!

Phil Forster ‏@Sky_PhilForster 2m

I understand Joe Kinnear is meeting with Alan Pardew today in London to discuss potential transfer targets and departures from #nufc

That duo.

Why London? I thought pisshead was based up here too ?

Guest Brazilianbob

Phil Forster ‏@Sky_PhilForster 2m

I understand Joe Kinnear is meeting with Alan Pardew today in London to discuss potential transfer targets and departures from #nufc

That duo.

I think you will find the meeting is so Kinnear can tell Pardew that Ashley wont sanction any further signings because he has a stronger squad than last season, plus Ashley wants to see exactly what Pardew is capable of with the present bunch of players.

Obviously if we were in the same predicament as last season, signings would have been sanctioned this January, but as it stands we only need another 10 points or so to be safe, so its all about whether Pardew can carry on producing the goods with the current squad.  Its always cheaper for an owner to say you can keep your current good players, rather than trying to improve the squad by spending when it seems (to Ashley) unneccesary!